Chapter 12 🍋

A/N: Lemon warning! The whole chapter is a lemon, so you can skip it if you want.
You have been warned! 😌❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hidan takes you into the bedroom and pins you against the furthest wall so you can see yourself on your closet mirror. Looking at you, he grazes a finger over your cheek and lifts your chin up to kiss you. You move your hands into his hair and pull him close. You had no idea when did you get so horny, but your heart and pussy were throbbing for this man right now. He holds your hands above your head in a tight grip with his one hand and looks at you seductively making your stomach flip.

"Are you a moaner or screamer or a silent one?"

"It depends on how good you are silver man."

"I hope your neighbors won't call the police with all the noises you are gonna make then", chuckling he descends on your neck, kissing, licking, nibbling.

You jut your chest out straining against his hand but he is quite strong for you to struggle against. He unbuttons your shirt with one hand and puts his hand in to squeeze your breast while coming back to kissing your lips. You let off a moan in his mouth that makes him smirk.

This bastard.

"I see you have already started" he says and kisses you again.

He leaves the grip over your hands and lifts your dress up to reach your bra and unhook it. He was fast and rough and barely gave you time to breathe. Wrapping your hands around him, you also wrap a leg around his waist to rub your crotch against his, while his hands never stopped squeezing your breasts now with both his hands.

"Look at you, you want me so bad."

"Like you don't want me the same?" You yank his hair you had entangled your fingers in, and look into his magenta eyes.

"I had wanted you since the first time I saw you." He grazes his hands down your stomach and over your waist. You were taken aback by his words and look at him with surprise.

"And since then.." He kisses your throat, "all I wanted to do was..." and over your chest, "taste you!" down to your stomach and kneels down in front of you, putting your leg over his shoulder, he bites your inner thigh.

"Hidaaann..." you moan.

You rest your body against the wall and hold his shoulder for support. He looked absolutely divine to say the least. You were completely drenched by now, because of his rough handling and the anticipation of his next actions. He removes your panties and throws it aside and lifts your dress up to lick your slit.

"Aahh aahh" you moan and grip his shoulder tighter. He takes your clit in his mouth after a couple of licks and sucks on it making your knees buckle. He takes his face out of you and bends his head to look at your face. You barely look at him with your eyes hooded with lust and biting your lower lip. His mouth glistening with your juices made his jawline look even sharper than usual.

How the fuck did he get to be so hot?

"What are you looking at?"

"Thinking how can you be so hot. Its almost unfair."

"I ask myself that too, everyday. No way I can be this hot."

"I had forgotten how cocky you are!"

He puts two fingers in making you bite your lip again and harder.

"Scream my name, you slut."

You hold his hair and yank it hard.

"Call me slut one more time" you threaten him, almost daring him to say it again.