Chapter 1

You check the time, the digital clock on your side table said 1:12am. 

Not insulting enough, you think and take your headphones off and get up from your bed, your laptop and books lay strewn. You put your feet down and step on a pencil. 

"Ow", you scream and pick it up and throw it on the far side of the bed, it rolling over and threatening to fall from the other side. You sigh and go to the kitchen with your bottle in your hand. You live in a dorm, luckily alone. You had a dorm-mate but she is never in your dorm since her boyfriend rents an apartment off campus. You refill it while dreaming about Asuma. You had a crush on him since as long as you remember. You were good friends but that was it. Your favorite hobby was listening to sad romantic songs and day dreaming about him. And playing sims on your phone where you created a character that looked like him and got him married to your character. Yes you had a separate lock on that application on your phone. You were an amazing person otherwise, but with him, yeah you became a total dumbass. You are snapped out of your trance when the door knocks. You quickly turn the tap off and intently listen again.

**knock knock knock**

You check the time. 1:15am. 

"Who would it be now?", you think and try seeing through the peephole. 

"Hey Y/N, I can see your eye, open up", you see a guy with blue and orange sweatshirt standing there looking into the peephole from the other side.

 "What is he doing here?", you think and slowly open the door with the safety chain on.

 You peep through.

"What is it?", you say in a low voice almost whispering.

"Can I come in?", he asks.

"No, what do you want?"

"A beer"

"Get outta here", you are about to close the door

"Please just let me in, I can explain"

"Fine, make it quick", you say and inspect him for a quick second to make sure he isn't drunk and open the chain and the door.

He comes in and sits on the floor.

"I am really sorry to bother you at this time Y/N, I thought maybe you had beer?"

"You came here for a beer?"

"No, I was with Rin and.."

"I think she is more of a wine person, or maybe vodka", you say.

He looks at you as if asking you to shut up.

"I was saying... I was with her and we had a fight and she basically threw me out of her dorm and now I have nowhere to go", he says

"Your dorm is just over?"

"Yeah Kakashi is with someone else and he asked me not to disturb him tonight"

"None of your friends?"

"I maybe don't want to tell them what happened?"

"And you thought you ll spend the night with Rin?"

"Yes"

"Oh", you say and look at him. He looks at you through those ridiculous goggles he keeps wearing.

You walk to the fridge and take out a beer. You throw it at him and he catches it.

 "Take that bed, no masturbating in it and I ll kick you out at 9, deal?", you say giving him a hand to get him up.

"Thanks, I owe you one", he says smiling a bit sadly.

"Contribute on our group project, no need to owe me anything", you taunt him and go to the bedroom and close the door. You double check that you have locked it.

Obito Uchiha, your most annoying project partner, is here at your door, in your dorm, at this hour.

You clean up your bed and flop down exhausted by your long day.

The clock shows 1:33 am. 

You close your eyes and fall asleep.