Chapter 6

A/N: JJJRA_ Thanks for all the brainstorming sessions we have! :) <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soo, is Kakashi okay?", you ask Obito, the next time you see him.

"Yeah he is, I had no idea what had gotten into him."

"He did not look particularly okay, when I saw him this morning", you add.

"Hey don't tell him you know! He wouldn't like talking about it. You know how he is, Mr. Perfect", Obito chuckles making sure you don't go talk to Kakashi about it.

"Fine, fine, I won't. Anyway, I have to get to class. I ll see you after."

You pick your bag up and start walking towards your next class that Obito wasn't in.

"Can't you just skip this one time? I am bored", Obito quickly holds your bag and turns you around while grinning stupidly.

His smile.

"No I can't, now let me go." You laugh and turn around to leave again but Obito doesn't loosen his grip on your bag so you stumble in your path and turn around, AGAIN.

"Don't forget your notes on the way back."

"I remember, 'Bito, let me go now."

He leaves you and now you stumble forward since you didn't expect him to leave you and you put more force in your turn than necessary.

"Okay Ms. Clumsy, don't be late. I miss you already", he says airily and walks away.

You stand still in your tracks and turn around to see him just walking away after saying that, goofing around with someone else he met along the way. You were clearly overthinking his words. You sigh and run to your next class, dangerously close to being late.

The class goes by way faster once the professor actually starts teaching and you are out in no time, according to you. But you check your phone to see 7 texts from Obito, giving away that the time didn't go fast enough for him. You start hurrying up to the library but remember that you had to pick up the notes from your locker so you change direction and start walking in the opposite to get to your locker.

As soon as you open the door, you feel a firm hand on your shoulder. You turn around to see a tall silver haired male looking down at you.

Confused, you stare at him blankly while removing his hand off.

"Can I help you?"

Chuckling at your reaction, the male arches his eyebrow.

"You don't remember our chat? What a shame your pretty little head forgot already."

Thinking back to your conversation a couple days ago, you finally realize who it is.

"Oh the one with the stupid username? I can't say it suits you." You blurt out and you turn around to get back to your locker.

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?", he slams his hand on your locker, shutting the partially open door with a thud, making you widen your eyes and glare at him.

Closing the distance between you both, he puts his index finger on your parted lips. 

"Are you saying I am not sexy?" He looks at you intently, his eyes narrowing.

You feel your ears burning at how close he was, you could almost smell his perfume.

"That would be subjective", you manage to say with a fake smile, casually removing his hand from over your lips and your locker and start fishing for the notes you had promised to revise with Obito.