Chapter 26 🍋

A/N: Lemon warning! The whole chapter is a lemon, so you can skip it if you want. 🚨⚠️🚨⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He grins and kisses your forehead. You straddle him and sit straight looking down at him. You take his cock in your hand and give it a couple of tugs to make it hard again. Getting up, you slowly sit on it, taking it in.

Biting your lower lip, you take him in slowly while he holds your waist and moves his hips to adjust it inside you. Sitting up he takes your nipple in his mouth while you ride him. His hands get tighter digging in your waist making you moan his name.

Moving you to lay on your back, he flips you and enters you from behind.

"Fuck," you manage to say before he fills you up again.

Holding your waist, he thrusts into you without any words, but you could hear his grunts and throaty moans between your own. It wasn't long until you came again, Obito pinching your clit between his fingers.

Your knees get weak and you slump in his grip. Holding on to you tightly, he kisses you everywhere. Laying you down on the bed, he lies down next to you, breathing hard.

"That.." you start.

"Was something else." He completed between his pants.

"Yeah really something."

Chuckling, he rolls over and kisses your lips. He grabs the bottle from the side table and hands it to you while sitting up.

"Drink," he orders.

You grab it hurriedly and chug on it. You were very thirsty. Something gave you an idea that he wasn't done with you yet.

After drinking some water himself, he gets back to you with a mischievous glint in his eye, but he had put his shirt and boxers back on.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You ask, trying to find your tshirt. Pulling you in a hug, he sits against the headrest of your bed, with you in his lap, now with your oversized shirt on.

"We wasted too much time," he replies.

"Yes, that we did, Obito."

"So when do you leave?"

"Tomorrow late afternoon."

He sighs and leans his head back on the head rest, looking at you. Leaning down, you kiss him.

"Do you have to go?" He asks with a serious face, hiding his face in your chest and hugs you tight.

"Obito.." you sigh, without answering.

"Yes?" He looks up at you

"Of course I have to. What kind of question is that?" You arch your eyebrow to make sure he was serious. "This is the time we need to work on our life, make something for ourselves. We worked hard to reach here, definitely not to let it go waste?"

"Yeah. Yeah," he hugs you again, to avoid looking at you. "But this feels good."

You hug him back and stay like that for a couple of minutes. Running your fingers lightly through his hair, you could feel him breathing softly against the light fabric of your shirt. You kiss the top of his head and he hugs you tighter.

This was nice, he felt nice in your arms.

Breaking his hug, he looks at you and gives you a teary smile. Kissing you again, he picks you up.

"Where are we going?" You ask confused.

"We need to clean up and I am not done with you." He smirks and takes you to shower.