Chapter 9

A/N: Contains lime! 🍋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can't blame Obito for being hung up if you are being hung up too." Yugao says casually searching for chips in your pantry.

"But I got over Asuma after I met Obito!" You retort bringing a half empty packet from your bedroom and stuffing it in her hand.

"He is a totally different person you know. He wont react the same as you do."

"Whose side are you on?" You sigh looking at her.

"I can't see you hurting over guys who don't care anymore. You just care too much sometimes."

"I do not!" She gives you a sharp look that would shut you up in an instant.

"Fine. I do. I mean he is my friend, we both understand each other. What else do you want?"

"Look I don't know, I cant tell you that. Does he know Hidan, sort of, asked you out?"

"No, I don't think he likes him very much."

"And why is that?"

"Because Hidan is an ass?"

"Fair point!"

"Well Y/N. As your best friend I have to ask this", she starts.

"I am not in love with him!"

"But you didn't even know what I was going to say?"

"Yes I did!"

"What are you doing today by the way?" Yugao tried changing the topic.

"I am going over to Obito's place. He had to wait home since he was getting some package, not sure."

"I am telling you, Y/N, he is not good for your mental health."

"I have to make up to him!"

"For having other friends? Wow, you never apologized for replacing us with him."

"Yuga, I never replaced you guys." You make a fake pout and jump to hug her.

"You are on a very slippery slope, woman, don't tell me I didn't warn you later."

"Fine mom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey", you say entering Obito's house since his door was already unlocked.

"What can I beat your ass at, today?" you ask looking at him concentrating on his video game.

"Okay I am almost done, I have restarted this mission about four times already!"

You sit next to him on the couch and keep your bag on the floor, watching him play his game.

"We are watching (your/favorite/movie) after this. It has been such a long time." He says his focus still on the screen.

"Sure. But I thought I was making up to you?" You felt like the last couple weeks hadn't happened.

"YESSSSS!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?" He screams pumping his fist after defeating the boss of the mission.

"You were saying?" he looks at you, missing out on what you said.

"Nothing at all! Do you want to get food?"

"Way ahead of you, already ordered." He grins at you, looking genuinely excited.

You weren't sure what was he so happy about, surely not because you were spending time with him? You feel a little bad for ignoring him when he wanted to go to the party so badly. He proceeds to put the movie on and sits on one arm of the couch while you sit resting against the other.