Chapter 25 🍋

A/N: Lemon warning! The whole chapter is a lemon, so you can skip it if you want. 🚨⚠️🚨⚠️

You have been warned! 😌❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See, this is what I hate about you. You don't listen. Why are you here anyway? Don't you have your "girlfriend" to go back to?"

"We broke up, if only you weren't so busy being a-"

"Being a what?"

"Nothing."

"A what?"

"Slut, busy being a slut."

**Slap**

"How dare you? I let you treat me like that many times already, not again. I said he is moving in because he is sub-leasing my apartment. He is moving here, not with me. But I don't owe you an explanation. For anything."

"Y/N"

"Let me just leave in peace!" Freeing yourself from his grip, you turn around to walk away from him, but he had different plans.

Grabbing your hand, he pulls you into him. His lips land on yours, and his arms hold you close, making you fit perfectly into him.

He holds on to you like he was afraid to lose you and kisses you hard. The urgency in him made you kiss him back too. You needed this, needed the outlet, needed the closure. He felt familiar, but the time you had spent together felt so long ago now.

The way his lips and tongue moved over yours, the way his hands snaked around your body, pulling you closer gently into his warm embrace, it felt too comforting. It felt like home.

Your hands were against his chest as he held on to you. As much as the memories with him made your stomach flutter, it wasn't devoid of hurt. You push him away, and tears well in your eyes.

"You need to work on your hate if this is how you do it," he says and pulls you in for a kiss again. He pins you against the wall and straddles your legs around his waist.

"Let me go, Obito."

He continues kissing your neck, his hands holding your legs around him.

"I can't let you go. Not again."

Moving your fingers in his hair, you pull his face to you and kiss him again, breathlessly. Holding your ass, he walks you to your bedroom and throws you on your bed. He grabs your hair and yanks your face to him.

"You have tortured me enough."

"Me? What about you? How about you go fuck yourself and take your bitch too. I don't want to look at you!"

He kisses you again, holding your face with both his hands. He pushes you on the bed and unbuttons your pants, harshly taking them off in one motion. You sit on your knees and take his jacket and shirt off.

He holds the back of your head and pulls you closer to his face. He looked different like his soul was on fire.

"Yeah, that's right. Why don't you fuck me? That's what you do, right? Fuck anything and everything?" He growls, looking into your eyes.

You raise your hand and slap him hard, once again, making his lip bleed. He takes his tongue out and licks the blood in a slick way, without even looking at it.

"Get the fuck out of my bed." You push him on his back and get up to walk away. He holds you and pulls you back into the bed, and kisses your face.