Chapter 10

"Hey Dei, you alone?" You greet him as you get into his car.

"Hidan had to be somewhere. He will join us soon. You look really beautiful, un!" He doesn't take his eyes off you for whole five seconds.

"Umm, thanks, Dei." Not being used to much compliments, you blush slightly. You had gone out of your way to dress up today, to make yourself feel good.

 You had gone out of your way to dress up today, to make yourself feel good

(A/N: This is your outfit paired with a jacket. Also, not these brands, we'll assume we can't afford these being in college! 😂)

"How are you doing?" You ask to change the topic, once he starts driving.

"Good. Good."

**Awkward silence**

"Are you doing okay, un?"

"Yeah", you sigh.

"Not pushing!"

You laugh and tell him what happened. One thing you needed was venting out, but you weren't sure if it was a good idea to tell something this personal to him.

"That brunette? I saw her while I was waiting for you!"

"Yeah she lives in the next building."

"She was whining over the phone about a party today she arranged for that Kakashi guy. Maybe wanted Obito to come help her with it?"

"Whatever, Dei. I don't care right now!"

"We'll have fun, yeah? Kakuzu, Sasori, Konan would also be there." He squeezes your knee to assure you.

You reach the club and find a parking spot. You feel weird that everyone was bringing cars to this place, when they were clearly meant to go drinking.

"Thanks for inviting me, Dei!" You kiss his cheek while getting out from the car.

"Anytime, un!"

You get down and join the group waiting for you both, Deidara introducing you to everyone.

"Oh you are the one that Hidan and Dei won't shut up about!" Konan exclaims.
Dei blushes hard and you give him a look.

"I guess?"

"Good to have another girl, these guys are driving me insane!"

She pulls you in after you are done with id checks. You all just grab a beer and huddle up near the bar, since it was the easiest to get the drinks, there. They were a fun group to be with and you feel relaxed coming out with them, the beer helping quite a bit as well.

"Where is this guy?" Konan says trying to call Hidan but your phone lights up the same time, showing his name.
You show it to Konan and leave through the back door to pick the call up, it would've been impossible to hear over the music in the club.