Chapter 24

A/N: This chapter will alternate between Obito and Y/N's point of view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You didn't have time to be sad after the day at the hospital. Two weeks were not enough to get all your formalities done and necessities taken care of.

"Okay, so that's the temp place take care of," Hayate says, with you looking over his shoulder at his laptop screen. You were going to stay over at a hostel for the first month, till you could find better accommodation.

"Are you sure you want to travel early?"

"Yes, I think I should give myself a few days before the internship actually starts. Don't want to adjust and work at the same time," you say, joining him with your own laptop to search for plane tickets. Yugao brings over some ramen that all three of you devour in no time before going back to finding the plane tickets.

<<>>

Obito woke up the next day wondering what to do. He was wary of his own feelings.

"Why can't everything be normal FOR TWO SECONDS?" he screams and sits on his bed. He didn't want another rebound. He takes out his phone to text you for the millionth time but decides against it for the millionth time.

"Two weeks, I got two weeks," he repeats to himself.

<<>>

"Why do I have so much stuff?" You scream, trying to clean your closet. "When did I buy most of it? Why did I pick up every single freebie? I hate it!" You continue as Yugao and Hayate help you pack. Moving was absolutely your mortal enemy, but you had to get it done.

"I am gonna make a trip to donate these things, others you are going to sell, right?" Hayate asks, trying to pick up a random assortment of things on your bedroom floor.

"Yes. And that pile over there is just junk, straight to trash," you say, pointing at another pile. Your apartment floors were filled with things.

Deidara comes in to find Hayate since they both were going to go to the donation center together. Picking up two giant bags, they both leave.

You continue to fill up boxes that you needed to be shipped as so many things didn't fit in your two suitcases that you were allowed on the plane.

"I think you should pack your actual bags first. We can figure everything out later," Yugao says, looking at you on the verge of crying with overwhelm.

"It's just too much!" you say, exasperated.

"Okay, one step at a time," she helps you get up and makes you pack your suitcases - passport, laptop, clothes, documents, and such.

<<>>

"None of my business, but what are you going to do?" Kakashi asks Obito after waiting for a couple days.

"About?"

Kakashi gives him a look as if to say, "Really?"

"Nothing, I don't know." He says sullenly.

"Nothing?"

"Yeah. Is she with that Deidara guy? I just broke up with Rin. I don't feel good about any of this. What if she thinks that I am just doing it because she is leaving or something? She is an over-thinker, that one!"

"She is an over-thinker? Only her?" Kakashi scoffs. He knew that irrespective of what happens, he had to bear this confused specimen for at least a few more weeks. It was a lose-lose situation for Kakashi really.