Chapter 18

*Blair's POV*

I had been running in my wolf form for maybe about an hour when I realized if he did come after me he could find my scent. So I had to switch back to spell myself clean of my scent for a while. I'm currently at my old cave taking a break and eating one of my apples.

I should have planned out my food more. Since I've been at the packhouse my appetite has grown. But, I'd survive off the few apples I brought with me.

I grab my things and shift getting ready to go to my parent's pack.

~

*Mark's POV*

The second I slapped her I knew I had messed up everything. No matter what I could do now nothing would save all the progress I just made us loose.

I don't even understand how I could slap her.

When I arrived at the house I had brought a dozen of roses and chocolates but I was faced with an empty room. Not even her bow and arrow were here. That's when I knew she left.

So I ran to try to find a scent, anything to represent her presence being here.

But it was all gone.

So I went to the packhouse. I saw Kepler and Jones playing video games in the living room and went there first.

"Have you guys seen Blair?" I ask them both. They turn to me but Kepler is the only one to respond, "No sorry." I sigh and look and Jones. "Nah sorry man." He says but something about it feels off.

"Send a search team after her. Get the best trackers to track any lasting of her scent" I tell them both. But Kepler is once again the only one to move.

"Jones, I said an order," I say feeling my patience thinning by the minute.

"I can't follow your order..Luna's orders..no search team or trackers. She said to tell you she's fine and she will be back in a few days five at the most." He tells me. I had to stop myself from punching the hell out of him.

"You didn't tell me!?" I yell at him.

"I'm sorry she told me not to.."

"Where is she, Jones?" I ask him. I can feel the anger coming off me in waves.

"She made me swear not to tell you."

"I don't give a damn what she told you, now where is she?" But he doesn't answer. Instead, he just looks down. I growl and lean forward to punch him but Kepler grabs me.

"Alpha, maybe you should just give her the night to cool off and tomorrow you can go to her?" Kepler says. Although I hate every minute of this, I know that that is probably what's best.

"Jones..tomorrow at 8 o'clock sharp..I demand you in my office with the answer. Understood?" I tell him.

"Yes Alpha," He says showing his neck as submission. Good. I leave the two without another word and head back to the house.

I put the roses in a flower vase and put the chocolates on the bed.

Krissy, can you buy me 4 dozens of pink, white, and red roses, please? I mind link her.

Uh sure I'll be there in about an hour, she replies.

Great, I tell her. Then get everything ready.

I wash the sheets and put on new ones getting all the pillows fluffed. I clean the room and wait patiently for Krissy to arrive.

The doorbell rings snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ah, dear brother what have you done to make our Luna run?" She asks stepping into the house with all the roses and even more groceries.

"I.."

"You what? Spit it out." She says clearly meaning she wasn't going to let me go so easily. I watch as she puts all the groceries and flowers down on the counter and washes her hands.

"Islappedher" I say in a rush. She turns to me in an instant though and stares at me before running at me. I get knocked down by the impact and barely feel it when she punches my face.

"You stupid asshole. If I were her I wouldn't even come back" She says getting ready to leave.

"No Krissy wait! Please I need you. I know I screwed it up. It was in an act of anger and I feel terrible. All I've done is stayed in our room and clean it. It's where her scent is the most. Please?" I ask her. She seems to be contemplating what to do until she finally closes the door.

"If she comes back and doesn't stay I'm going to murder you, Alpha or not." She says before getting to work on making what I assume is chocolate-covered strawberries.

~

Finally, hours later we were done with spreading rose petals around the house and making other snacks for Blair to hopefully enjoy. Krissy had left thirty minutes ago stating that "Blair better be back by tomorrow" or she would kill me.

But honestly, I just hope she's safe out there. I stay up all night on the living room couch hoping to see if she'd enter throughout the night. But to my disappointment, she didn't.

~

*Blair's POV*

It was late when I finally arrived at the pack. Everything was how I left it. I decided to sleep in my parent's room just to enjoy the scenery. My heart didn't stop hurting throughout the night leaving me awake.

But as long as I got my space I was fine. I ended up staying up working on my spells for the most part.

I think it's about four in the morning now. I have been working on a protection spell. I was able to put a new barrier around the pack.

So I would be alerted if someone tried to enter.

With that in mind, I tried my hardest to get some shut-eye.

Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying the book!

Sorry about all the changing of POV's here.

Don't forget to vote and comment

<3!