Chapter 14

*Blair's Pov*

The second we got home I was exhausted. Running for four hours certainly tires you out. I didn't care that I was in my wolf form, I simply walked straight into the house and ran into the bathroom. Shifting and changing I got ready to go look at everything. 

I exit the bathroom and go over to Mark whos on the bed waiting for me. I put the bag down on the couch and walk over to him. 

"Thank you," I tell him looking up at him. 

"Of course," He says putting me on his lap. 

He grabs my chin and makes me look up at him again while slowly moving his lips towards mine. I close the gap and soon enough our lips are fighting for dominance. Sadly, I lost once he pulled himself off me. 

"If we don't stop I don't think I could control myself," He tells me half panting. 

"What if I don't want you to stop?" I question panting myself. 

He doesn't respond as his lips soon found mine again. We continue fighting for dominance again with me this time in the lead. 

He breaks the kiss apart kissing my jawline slowly going down to my neck. The spot right where my mark should be. He kisses it leaving me even more breathless. Slowly, I can feel his fangs begin to go into my neck.

I scream loudly from the pain but they soon turn into moans as the pain subsided into pleasure. He stays licking the wound clean and I can feel many more emotions and thoughts than I ever have. 

Instantly I block all the other thoughts away from mine. Thankful, that I at least remember how to do that. 

I stare up into his eyes when his face is coming closer to mine again. His lips reach mine and soon enough were fighting for dominance again. I realize what hes going for a bit to late since his shirt was already half way off him.

I snap out of it and put my hands in front of his chest. 

"W-wait" I tell him.

"Hm?" He says pulling the rest of his shirt off.

"I..I'm tired" I say. Which was an absolute lie from how much I wanted him. Realization soon flashes through his eyes and he looks away from me. I instantly regret everthing I've said in the past few minutes. 

"Oh" He says. I can't help but feel bad. There isn't anything wrong with finishing the mating process..at this point were already halfway done. 

So with this in mind, I walk over to him and reconnect our lips. Then we were off to finishing the mating process.