Chapter 11

*Blair's POV*

"Blair, your mom was the most wanted witch of them all when she was alive. She was the only witch that was able to control all elements. She was the most powerful witch alive."

It's like my world stopped. Now that I think about it we always had attacks, always had people after us. My father told me it was because of him.

"When word got out that your mom was pregnant everyone wanted you. You would be the next witch that would capture all the elements." She tells me.

"But it can't be possible I barely know anything other than what you have taught me today."

"Blair you need to practice," she grabs me by the palms of my hands. Palm to palm she uses her own powers to show me what could be my future.

"Attack!" A loud group of wolves yelled. A witch from inside the pack used her powers as a way to stop them.

In a matter of seconds, everyone was down. Even her own.

Everyone was dead.

I gasp once the images fade.

"W-was that me?!" I ask her on the verge of tears.

"It could be if you don't practice. Blair, I don't know when but true danger will come across you because of your powers. You'll need to make sure that you are ready for that." She tells me.

I nod slowly and say a quiet thank you. Going back to Mark.

"See you tomorrow Blair!" She says happily like the last minute didn't just happen.

"What'd she talk to you about?" Mark asks me.

"Nothing," I say a bit too fast. But he doesn't pressure me. In silence, we walk back to the packhouse. Once we're close by I stop.

"Mark I'm going to hang back and practice a bit more," I tell him.

"Okay just call me if you need me I'll be in my office" he answers. I nod and walk towards the forest nearby.

Making sure no ones watching do I begin to practice what she taught me. Saying a spell and moving my hand towards a tree, I knock it down. The sound leaving a soft ringing in my ears.

Saying another spell I close my eyes and focus on the wind. In a matter of seconds, the wind is faster and the sun has moved behind a cloud. Rain begins to pour from the sky. I keep my palm closed to make sure the magic doesn't go out.

"I'm doing it.." I say to myself. I let my palm go and the sun is back in seconds.

I make a small hole in the dirt and with the smallest hand gesture does a pool of water forms in it.

I'm getting the hang of it!

"Good job Blair." I hear Mark say from behind me. 

"Thank you."

"Oh stand there let me try one on you," I tell him getting more excited.

"Alright just don't kill me."

"No promises," I say a fast spell, and roots from the ground begin to climb up his legs as I close my hand into a fist. The harder I close the harder they stick to him.

They begin to climb closer to his neck and that's where I let my palm be free.

"Damn my mates a great witch." He says. We laugh together for once.

I'm tired and I think he can see that. I've drained myself for the day using all this magic.

"You ready to go in?" He asks me.

"Yea." Together we walk inside and into the bedroom getting ready for bed.

I move the pillow to the middle of the bed and get on my side. Once he gets in he grabs the pillow and throws it across the room. 

"Hey, what was that for." 

"I don't want that pillow there." He tells me wrapping his arms around my body. The sparks of his arm begin to warm up my entire body. 

 He's too close to me. I start to try to get out of his grasp but he stops me. 

"Stop pushing me away. Your my mate and you are staying with me." 

"I don't want this," I tell him. My wolf practically yells at me. I don't know how to explain it, I want this but I don't.

He sighs and lets go of me. 

"What am I doing wrong, Blair?" 

"Nothing. I'm just not used to this." I say. 

"Blair, you have to try. I'm trying why can't you?" He questions. Why can't I? It's just the constant fear of thinking that he'll leave me. Not only that but I was fine on my own why do I need someone else? 

"You're not going to be alone forever." He tells me breaking me from my thoughts. 

"Fine. I'll try it." 

"Thank you." He says placing his arm over me again. I can't help thinking that I'm just going to fall hard for this guy. 

Don't forget to vote and comment <3