XV

•Tae's pov•

Tae's pov

Next day

The early September sun woke me up,
the mild temperatures, low rainfall and natural beauty make autumn a strong rival to spring..the flutering sounds of the curtain made the breeze inside.
The dominant earthy smells of fall are largely the product of plants hunkering down for the winter.
Fallen leaves begin to decay.the leaf break down, creating the classic musky-sweet smell of a leaf pile.I stirred up from my slumber and streched out my arms.

I turned to see the another side of my bed empty,I sighed and got up from the bed and did my morning routine.
i got frenshed up and came out drying my hair..
'I should dye my hair again'
I thought sat in front of the mirror and started applying the body butter,a little makeup and a little strawberry lip gloss..I changed my clothes and took a final glance at the mirror. "Looking good" I mumbled.

 "Looking good" I mumbled

(Tae's outfit)

I inhaled deeply and exhaled leaving all the pressure in my body ready for my new start..I'm my life..in our life..
I checked the my phone..in which I got a notification from Minnie..

Chimmy❤️
meet me at the cafe today
Taetae❤️
why cafe? No comming to office..?
Chimmy❤️
nope!! Meet me at ur lunch break byeee!!
Taetae❤️
okay okay I'm coming you pabo..

I chuckled and checked the timing.Still an hour for us to leave.A sudden idea popped in my brain..
I went to the living area and saw jungkook lying in the couch still in yesterday's outfit,I smelled booze he 'he must have drunk again'

I went straight to the kitchen and started cooking..I really don't know his favourite so I just made some basic breakfast..

I saw him waking up from the noise I make in the kitchen..to be honest he looked like a bunny..I can't help myself to coo at him internally..