XVI

Tae's pov

Tae's pov

Later that night..

After hanging out with my soulmate I finally reached my home.

I got frenshed up and did my night care routine and prepared the bed..well we still sleep in the same bed but he won't come to my side even when he's dead asleep..

I really like that about him he's really an gentleman.
He's similar to my appa who's loving and caring but..he's a different person when he's drunk..

I don't drink much but I always bought my appa drinks so that I can bribe him to get what I want..

it's too sweet to think about the moments I spent with him..

i never get to experience my eomma's warmth,her kisses,her hugs,her smile near me but I know that she's always with me by my side, holding my hands with every step I walk..I saw my appa in my eomma place.

he always made me remember that my eomma always loved me...

I got off from my mind train when the main door creaked open and a bulky man entered my room in the dark..

I smelled a strong smell of booze..

'again' I thought in my mind pretending to sleep..he plopped himself next to me after a few minutes it was dead silent except him little snores..

I removed the comforter and turned to him he reeked of alcohol but still looking handsome..

I chuckled at my thoughts..the next minute I found myself caressing his cheek the small scar adding uniqueness in him..

he rustled a bit due to the unfamiliar gesture I quickly withdrew my hand in alert..he turned to face me still drunk and sleepy.

"If someone so precious to us left us means doesn't mean we have to leave with them..someday our life will change how we like it to be my life changed I don't know when yours will change.."

Hot Tears fell from my eyes I tried not to cry but I can't the words he uttered maybe From his drunken state but everything he said is true..I sat on the bed and wiped my tears.

"THINK AND SHEEEE..!!"

I flinched at the loud yell..

"Will you Jeon jungkook do you take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?..........double ok..."

He mumbled and tossed around the bed..I quitely got up and went to the living room as his words keep repeating in my mind.

I din't sleep a bit I was sitting in the couch rethinking my life decisions..the door opened and a fully dressed jungkook came out and went through the main door.