X

•Third pov•

Third pov

Yoongi dropped jimin at the hospital gate and kissed him good bye.
Jimin started walking towards the reception where a girl welcome him with a wide smile which spet through her face.

"Good morning sir..how may I help you?"
"I here to visit a patient..Kim taehyung"
"One minute sir"

She checked the computer in her table and looked at me

"Sir...are you here for Jeon taehyung??"
"Hah?..um..yeah yes it's him"
"It's room number 975..it's on the 2nd floor few rooms after the emergency ward."
"Thank you and by the way I want to an appointment with dr.song"
"Yes sir you may see him after visiting your.."
"Friend"
"Okay sir have a nice day.."

He nodded and went in search of the room.

~Time skip~

"Jimin I can pay.." whinned tae.
"No tae--"before jimin can finish his sentence while handing his credit card he was interrupted by

Jeon jungkook

"I can pay for him"he held his black premium card while showing his bunny smile at the reseptionist

"I can pay for him"
he held his black premium card while showing his bunny smile at the reseptionist.the girl blushed at him and took the card from him.When she was about to swipe the card.

"Excuse me! will you swipe the card whoever gives you?" Tae asked suddenly out of the blue.
"He's your husband right?" The girl asked in confusion which added fuel to tae's anger.

"Who said?" Tae raised his eyebrows while glaring at the girl. jungkook stared at him with confusion
"..he was the one who signed the papers.."
"If he signed means.. he'll become my husband huh?" 

jimin held tae's hand but was ingored by him.
The girl gave the card to jungkook and got tae's card and paid the bill.

"Why shouldn't I give?"
Jungkook asked him a low tone which made tae glare at him.

" What 'why shouldn't I give?' huh? You should not give!!"

Tae yelled which made every other people in the hospital to look at the couple.

"Look here jungkook next time try to take advantage of me then....come jimin let's go" tae glared at him and  dragged jimin with him towards the exit.

Hobi who was looking at the scene and came to comfort jk..who was in daze intaking the events which took place just now..he just wanted to make things right..just one more time..

~Time skip~

"Hyung~ only one please.." jungkook raised his glass up in the air , smiling widely, with his eyes closed
"Jungkook your drunk! Come let's gets you home" hobi said while grabbing the glass which jungkook held in his hand.
"Home? I'm not going there.."
"Jungkook listen to m--"
"No you listen to me......hyung?"
"Yeah tell me"
"I want to see her hyung" He blabbered and laid on hobi's lap. He slowly slid jungkook's bang which was sticking to his forehead due to the sweat.
"What..d-do mean?"
"I want to see her" he said while a pearl of tear flowed from his eyes.
"Jungkook y-you know that y-ou can't d-do that!?"
"But--"that's when the last sting cut and the younger started to cry his heart out.hobi was not able to hold on to his tears.he remembered every memories with 'her'. It broke his heart to see his friend or more like his brother in this state.
The younger was crying and stated to sobs and it was turned into sniffs and slowly hobi heard his soft snores.
Hobi laid him on his room and went to see

Taehyung

Hobi's pov

I was so heartbroken to see kook cry..I just want to make things right..I hope it's time to tell taehyung about jungkook.i went to their apartment after leaving the sleeping jungkook in my house.

Knock knock

No response came from inside so I started to knock again..and the door was opened by a pettie boy..i lastly saw him at the wedding and it was my first time seeing him after that.. he had puffy cheeks and his eyes were a little red..I noticed a tear stain in his pale cheeks

I noticed a tear stain in his pale cheeks

( Hair is blonde)

"Taehyung? I'm hobi--"
"Yeah I know you.."he said looking at the floor.
"Umm.."
"Why are you here and where is your friend? His mother tried to reach him?!"
"Um.. about that jungkook he's in my home.i just wanted to talk to you..can I..umm.."
"Y-yeah..co-come in"

I went inside the living area and sat on the couch.tae went to the kitchen and brought me a glass of water and sat on the couch.
"What do you want to talk about hyung?"
"......"
"Hyung?"
"3 years ago.."
"What?"
"3 years ago"

______________________________________________________________

Jimin's appointment with the doctor.

(This happened before they went to pay the bill)

"Tae are you ready?" Jimin asked while holding the knob of the ward room.
"Yeah.. coming you said you have an appointment right?"
"Yep..and you're coming with me.."jimin said while smiling widely.

"Mr.park you're test results will be out in 2 days. Don't worry I will call and inform you." Dr.song said while applying sanitizer in his hand
"Thank you doctor."jimin got up from his chair and bowed
" And jimin take the vitamin tablets and rest a lot ok?"
"Yes doctor!"

                                                ************************

Sorry for the late update