XI

Pls bare with me there will be Jennie X jungkook for like 2 ch or maybe 3 like TaeX bogum..it's just their flashback..soon very soon I will give Taekook movement..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•3rd pov•

The life of graduating students are really stressful..one they are really happy to get out of the big hell called school..many expatations and choices...on the other hand the reality hits them hard..they life that they thought is rainbows and sunshine becomes dark like night and dull as rain...

"Koooookkkk" hoseok whined tugging the younger's sleeve who was preparing for his 4th final year exam in the midst of buzzing cafeteria.

"Hyung.. please I have my exam" jungkook told him without giving a glance at him.
"But kook today is my graduation..let's enjoy"

"Hyung you're in business major..I'm in medical..I have 2years more..why don't you ask yeongeom.. he's your hoobae right?"

"But jungkook your my bestest friend..your like my cute little bunny brother.. please do it for your hyung" hoseok whined while batting his eyelashes.

jungkook sighed and agreed.he kept all his study materials and notes in his back pack. When he was about to take his phone he heard someone yell in the cafeteria which mad the irritating buzzing sound come to a sudden halt.

"HEY YOU"

When he was about to turn he was met with a stinging pain in his left cheek..with reflex he held his palm on his aching cheek which had light tint of red.before he could take in the movement which happened there was tug on his shirt collar and came to face to face a beautiful girl...

before he could take in the movement which happened there was tug on his shirt collar and came to face to face a beautiful girl

who was glaring with all her might..with her sweet smell of marshmallow and Vanilla he realised she must be a feisty omega..

"ARE U MUTE ? HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER"
She yelled without letting the boy speak

"..W-What the fuck are you talking about..!! Leave me" he tried to remove her hand but her hold was pretty strong for a omega.

"YOU FUCKING ALPHAS ARE ALWAYS UP FOR A OMEGA HUH?"

jungkook wanted to slap that bitchy omega..but something inside him said told him to protect this angel..or devil you could say..(A/N.sorry for Jennie lovers)

Before jungkook could open his mouth

"JENNIE!!S-stop"

A sobbing girl entered the cafeteria which he recognised as Jung yerin from his department..who's apparently his classmates..came towards them and took Jennie's hand from him..and wispered something in her ear.. suddenly the a hint of red flushed the girls face..

"Umm..I'm.. S-sorry...I..mm.." she sluttered her face full of embarassment and left the spot immediately.

jungkook who had his plam on his left cheek was dazing the spot where the girls stood a few minutes ago..

hoseok came sipping his sprite in without knowing the actual scene which happened..

"What happened?" He asked the younger in an unbothered tone.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

That's when hoseok chocked on his sprite..

I'm dead

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sry for the short ch I will post is as soon as possible...I have my tests exams assignment and extra as I will be attending a big exam in a year or two so I'm preparing for it and the online classes and tests is litterlary killing me..so pls vote comment and follow

And really really really really really really really really thankyou for reading my price of trash...I hope u like it and pls continue to read it...

And yayyyyy over 1k views thank you sooooo much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Luv u sooooo much!!!!!

Author out