XVII

Author's pov

Author's pov

Tae decided to give his marriage a try..but he wanted to be a little hard to get..so he did little things which he is comfortable with..

it's gonna be a week now and he and jungkook got a little closer as he could say but they are like akward acquaintance..Like jk waiting for tae while taking a elevator..like handing water to tae when he was hiccuping..

Helping him when his car broke down..these small gesture gave tae a little confidence to move on in his life..

Jungkook's pov

I was in my deep sleep it's my day off today I'm gonna sleep the whole day..
aahh smells like coffee..who made coffee early this morning? did mom come home..aaaa let's just slee--

"Jungkook..jungkook..wake up.."

A deep and soothing voice entered my ears..I slowly opened my eyes it was a bit blurry but it got better..who is this angel..

"Why are you smiling brightly only in my dreams

"Why are you smiling brightly only in my dreams..in not in reality.." I mumbled and got back to sleep..

"Jungkook..?? Wake upp" he shook me again..

Oh my god it's not a dream..!! I sat up quickly and started at him..he was smiling so brightly..so adorable wat the hell are you thinking..aaahh I mentally said in my head..

"Jungkook I made coffee" he said as he pointed the coffee cup on the night stand next to me..

wat the hell is happening..

I took the cup in my hand...he was smiling this whole time..I don't know why but my wolf was purring inside..he made the made the bed folded the futon and went outside and I followed him like a lost puppy having the coffe cup in my hand..he turned and smiled at me and moved away only to see..

"Aahh jungkook Will you always get up late in the morning..!?" Mr.kim hee-so / Taehyung's beloved father / my father-in-law..

Before I could answer tae reply shook me...

"He is always like this appa.. he'll always wake up late..things I have to do in order to send him to office I'll become old.."

he casually said With a smile..I can't understand wat is going here..I was in a daze when he called me..

"Jungkook go and get freshed..appa is waiting..let's eat breakfast together.."

I din't reply,I don't know wat to reply..I started at him..

"Why are you just standing there and staring at me.." He came towards me, I was still standing at the entrance of our bedroom..he pushed me inside the room while telling me to freshen up..

he pushed me inside the room while telling me to freshen up

I went inside the bathroom..and stared at the mirror.."why is he acting soo damm good..god it's too much--"

*knock knock* what the hell he wants now..I thought and open the door

"You left your clothes out.." I got them and placed them in the hanger..before I could start pouring my frustrations to the mirror..

*knock knock* again?! I went to open the door..

"Hobi hyung,jackson hyung came they said they wat to speak something very important so hurry up.." he said and rushed outside..

I came infront of the mirror.." what is he planning now..?!"

I quickly dressed up with the dress tae gave me...

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

I'm alive soo thank you for your support guys and don't be a silent readers..!!!
I will update the next part tomorrow (*˘︶˘*).。*♡