II

Tae's pov
Finally all my work was over..I was working on a design and totally ignored jimin and my nosy colleagues.
I love designing..so today to ignore everyone I started a new project..

so today to ignore everyone I started a new project

(Design tae was working on!)

Jimin kept on asking me questions which I felt really irritating.
so took my car and Went straight to my so called place the "home".the place I live with a Stanger.. what a life..I changed into some comfy wear and sat on the couch..

I changed into some comfy wear and sat on the couch

I looked at my phone it was already 11:45pm.' I should probably sleep now..' I thought feeling tired and sleepy..When I was switching off the light I  heard a *Knock knock*

Jk's pov

I felt so irritated with all the questions from my colleagues it was really annoying..it was so stressful from me so I went get booze..i was so drunk but I made it to my house successfully..

*Knock knock*

I stood there leaning on the wall..I became impatient and started banging on the door unitl someone open it and gave me an disgusting look.
'What's his name..taeyeon..taehyun..ahhh!! Whatever his name why should I care..'
He stood there for a minute to scan me completely and left the spot immediately without saying anything..
I heard the slamming of the door..
I kicked closed the main door and changed into my night wear and switched on T.V.
.
.
.
.

"You should see me in a crown
I'm gonna run this nothing town
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by one
One by one by---"

I heard sobbing noises next to me.I got really irritated and increased the volume level to the maximum. 'What a cry baby' I huffed out

"You should see me in a crown
Your silence is my favorite sound
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by one
One by one by one"

Tae's pov

I really don't care if he came home drinking I went straight to bed and tried to sleep.he came and switched on the t.v. the volume was so loud, I got really annoyed and got up from the bed and called the first number in my phone.

"Hey what the fuck do you think think of yourself..huh? Increasing the volume as you like! If I kick you your thigh bone will break! Shut the fuck up and sleep!"

I said furiously and went to my part to the bed and tried to sleep covering myself in thick covers.He switched off the t.v giving a big yawn and turned off the lights so casually.

Jimin's pov

You are my soulmate~

"Hello-"
" Hey what the fuck do you think think of yourself..huh? Increasing the volume as you like! If I kick you your thigh bone will break! Shut the fuck up and sleep!"
*Beep*
'What' I was really confused..

"What's wrong baby?.. who's on the phone?"
"It's tae"
"Why did he call you this *yawn* late?"
"I don't know..I will ask him tomorrow.."
"Okay baby now sleep!"
"Okay Daddy!"

°Next morning°

"Hey dude why did you call me yesterday huh?"
"It's nothing.."
"Huh!..just tell me taetae!"
"Ok listen here!"
"Mmm"
"Now imagine, if someone drunk knocks on your door and sleeps on the same bed with you..how will you feel?"
"For who the hell will this happen?"
"But it has happened to me!" Tae yelled throwing his hands up in frustration.

"Marriage life is little complicated..but we have to adjust..that's how life is tae!"
"But I didn't ask this kind of life chim!"
"It seems like you will get divorced!"
"...no I agreed to this marriage for my father.i will not get divorced I don't want to hurt his heart again..but you can help me!"

°Next day°
~ At home ~
It was a Day off for taehyung and jk was getting ready for office.he was eating his own cooked breakfast ( just Bread and jam)while Taehyung was cutting vegetables then he heard his phone ring

                                                                         chimmy❤️

                                                              ⬅️accept        decline➡️

"Yeah chim tell me..!"
"I was discussing your transfer with the MD.."
"Yeah tell me..I was waiting for your call..I don't like this place at all"
"Tae! Can you Think again,are you su-"
"Please don't try to convince me chim!,
US, Australia, even with Somalia I'm ok ok with it,I just want to leave this place"

Jungkook just eyed taehyung..he really wants tae to leave his house no..his life..he never wanted anyone in his life..except for someone.. who's no more..

2 weeks passed and there was no improvement in their relationship..he both hated each other more than anything..it was like a cold war and no was came forward to end it.
the only thing they didn't do was to fight each other physically.
Jungkook comes home everyday day drunk..tae has to get up and open the door..it has become an routine for him.one day he did not open the door and that's where he did the mistake.

~At bar~

" Yah kookie.. stop drinking!"
"Ahh..hyung please don't stop me.."
Jungkook said a took a shot.
"Hey guys" a familiar voice striked them.they both looked at the source of the voice

they both looked at the source of the voice

Jackson Wang
(Alpha)

"Ah..Jackson hyung.. what are you doing here!"
"Me? What am I supposed to do in a bar..of course I came to drink.."
"Ohh~ come on hhyung take a seat~"
"Okay kook"
"Yeah.. hoseok hyung promise me one thing~"
"What is it kookie"
"Promise me that you will never get married..!"
"What..why every married man says the say shit..what about our childhood dreams!"
"Hobi marriage life is not always happy for everyone.. sometimes someone will suffer or the people around them suffer.."
"Yeah..correct Jackson hyung.."

After all the conversation they all left to their respective house.

*Knock knock*
Jungkook knocked the door and to his surprise..
it was not the usual male who opened the door...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Updated the 2nd part hope you like it..💜