III

Third person pov

"Excuse me!" The person who open the door said. Jungkook was so drunk that he wobbled near the entrance without any support.his hair was messey, cloths wrinkled, with loose tie.
"Yeah come in!" Jungkook slurred.

"I'm asking you..!" The person who is obviously irritated said in sarcastic tone.
"What? did I skip my house" jungkook looked at the person and gave him a questioning look and searched for the name board.

"Mr&Mrs. J E O N...Jeon...hm..it's my house." Jungkook said and looked at the male.

" Jungkook said and looked at the male

"Don't you have any shame? Comming to home everyday drunk!" Jimin yelled.he did not want to interfere in his bf life but he can't see his soulmate lifeless.
"You are in someone else's house after midnight! don't You feel ashamed?" Jk Yelled with the same vigor.

The shorter male gave him a glaring look before he started talking,"You are torturing him too much...after wedding did he talk even one word to you huh? what do you think of yourself in your heart?"

"Hey hey stop it you half man..are you married yet..?..you are an Omega right...??ohhh..wait I will help you!"
Before the male could reply,Jungkook took his phone and called his friend hobi.
"Ah hyung! There's a omega in in my house..you said you need a mate right?...but really Hyung..he's really-" jk slurred in the phone.jimin stood there in the verge of crying.

Taehyung who was hearing their conversation..got up from the couch and came next to Jimin and said"Didn't I tell you before chim?let's talk in the office tomorrow! Go..just go!"
"He said it already now get lost!go go!..what are staring at!" Jk said and went inside the entrance..With tae pushing him out jimin left the spot with taehyung glaring at jungkook.

"Huh...Get lost.."jungkook said and went to change his clothes and went to his shared bedroom.he got sober after all the ruckus.

As same as everyday jungkook turned the TV volume to the max ignoring the male who was constantly sobbing..a few minutes have passed and it still continued..

Jungkook was watching the TV intensely...
suddenly he felt taehyung toss his hand in his lap..he thought that it just the boy's sleep movement and pushed away his hand and continued to watching..and that's when he heard a loud thud!!!...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's it for the third part..I think next part will also be short..sry..but after that very interesting chapters are gonna come
Thankyou for supporting my book saranghae.💜

Sorry guys but it was really cute 😍💜

•𝓞𝓝𝓛𝓨 𝓕𝓞𝓡 𝓨𝓞𝓤•||KVOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara