XX

"But

"But....the trasfer you applied has been approved...US..2 years... going or not you decide..I'll send the tickets.."

Jimin said with a sigh followed.

He took tae's hand

"Whatever decision you take I'll be with you..now smile.."

Tae shook his head and smiled..

"That's my soulmate.."

At jk' office

Jungkook and jhope was talking in his office.

It was a nice area in low-key jungkook style office..the walls was grey and black and the tables and the furniture were pitch black and gold in the outline giving a luxury theme to the office he had some indoor plants to give a lively feeling

( actually his mom and jhope pestered him to do it cause it was soo dark and like funeral in there)

Jungkook was telling hobi how tae acted yesterday and hobi was trying to calm jk down.

suddenly They heard a knock on the door, when jk said to come in they met jackson who waved at them.

"Hey dude what's up"

"Nothing much jay just jungkook venting on his marriage.."

Hobi said with a sigh.

"Ohh the thing you told me at the bar that day..?"

"Yes hyung" jungkook said while goaning

"By the way where were you all these days..after the bar I haven't seen you"

"Ahh..I went to console my pregnant wife..we had an small fight and see went to her parents house....guys update me what happened after I left.."

Hobi and jk said everything happened while he was away.

After sometime jackson said..

"I loved a girl from my High school she was so pretty and got top grades and everything,as you can the perfect girl to Love..i was her best friend from childhood she never knew that I loved her..one day I saw her with a boy..she was smiling at the things he was saying..I wanted to confess my love to her but she was my best friend..I don't want to break her trust and our relationship..but I made a decision and the next day I took her to a date and confessed my love to her.."

"What she said..?" Both hobi and jungkook said at the same time..

"She said YES it's seems like she too liked me and was waiting for me to take the first step..and we dated and got married and now she's pregnant.."

he said by flashing his ring.

"What are you trying to say hyung" jungkook said

"What I'm saying is confess your love to him jungkook..when you're saying your love to him that's when you're life will start.."

"What jay said is right kook.." hobi patted his back

"Ok now can we drink and talk" jackson said..

"He doesn't like it when I drink and I'm going to home hyung..it's time"

"All the best kook"

"Thanks for the advice jay hyung"

"All ways"

....

Jungkook was driving home thinking how to confess his love to him..how will his life start?..will he accept?..what if he don't?..how will tae react?..will he get to kiss tae?..will he get to hug him?..will they get to be a family?..

Everything was running in his mind..

he felt euphoric..

he felt nervous..

...

He was near the gate when he was the security arguing with some man..

"What happened..??"

The security halted his action and greeted him..

"It's nothing sir he said he wanted to see taehyung sir.."

"Sir I want to give the envope to him" the unknown man said handing him the envolope

"Ohh give it to me I'll pass it to him.."

"Who are yo--"

"His husband"

(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Happy 8th anniversary BTS