XIV

(Present)

(Present)

Tae's pov•

Fat tears rolled down from my eyes as I sat and listened to his story..the cold face has this kinda romantic face.i wanted to laugh..but I more feel like crying to know there are lots of broken people in the world.
he felt the same pain which I felt..maybe he had more pain in his heart than me..his mate died in front of his eyes..

' he's broken..just like me'

"After the accident he daily went to the same place and stood there for hours..either me or his father will come to get him, after a lot of argument he half mindedly accepted for the marriage..the only sole reason was his mother's health.

it worsened after 2 months after Jennie death.but now you may see her health as a horse I guess it's to know that his son is happy without living with the past..I'm sorry taehyung I keep rambling right? I shouldn't have come here at this time." He said chuckling and wipeing his tear.

"It's ok hyung.. atleast I get to know his side of the story.." I said the lat part in a low tone
"I should get going..and..I will drop him tomorrow..take care"he said as he stood up and walked towards the door.
"Bye hyung"

I closed the door and went to the bed. But the things he said kept repeatingly replayed in my mind.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I never came to visit me.

I came to the living room and sat on the couch..the past memories filled my heart..the day me and bogum met..the day I heard the heard the heartbreaking news..the day i accepted to give my hand to another one other the bogum..the day I kissed another man instead of bogum.. Jungkook's face, his sluttering,his bunny smile which I broke yesterday..

🎶It's the start of a new day
But it feels as though everything's ending
Still picking up pieces
From the broken love you gave to me
My earth feels like it's stopped turning
And my sun feels like it's stopping burning
Have you ever seen the sun after the heartbreak?
Frozen somewhere in time
Have you ever seen the stars after the word goodbye?
After the heartbreak

Footsteps are pounding
Like echoes when you came to wake me
Your shadows surrounds me
And swallows the colours of my dreams
The space in my bed reminds me that you're gone
Your voice in my head replays like a love song
And the screams and the lies, they tear me up inside
I'm left with an empty sky

Have you ever seen the sun after the heartbreak?
Frozen somewhere in time
Have you ever seen the stars after the word goodbye?
I am lost in the dark
Wanna be where you are
So hard to keep it together
When you pulled me apart
Haunted by your disguise
Disappeared with the light
Days and nights feel like forever

All my innocence has died, has died
Have you ever seen the sun?
Have you ever seen the stars?
I've seen them before in your eyes
After the heartbreak
Frozen somewhere in time
Have you ever seen the stars?
I've seen them before in your eyes
Haunted by your disguise
Disappeared with the light
Days and nights feel like forever
All my innocence has died
After the heartbreak🎶

I sat there till the morning sun kissed my skin.
The door opened only to show a disheveled and tired jungkook with messey hair, wrinkled black shirt. He went straight to the bathroom without even throwing a glance at me within 15 min he came out fully dressed gentle and handsome and left the house in the same speed as he came.
I sat there without moving an inch.
'Maybe I am wrong I shouldn't have talked to him like that yesterday' was the only words running through my mind..I felt guilty. I wanted someone to talk to..

(Italics are V -- tae's inner wolf)
"V are you there?"
I asked hopeing I would get a answer.
I haven't talked or heard of V from the day I collapsed after hearing bogum's new.
"V I know you are listening to me..I wanna talk to you..please.."
"If you're gonna talk about giving yourself an other chance I'm out"
His voice was deep and is a little different from mine..he was always there when my confidence went for a vacation..he was bold so bold than me..
"V list--"
"No you listen to me..bogum will always been and will be my mate.!"
"You know that he won't come back and I can't be like this 'broken' ever..I wanna fix me.."
"Tae you don't love gumie ri--"
"No I love him even now..but how long will I mourn for the things which won't come to me..I wanna move on V..will you be by my side..? Please..?"
"Ok..We'll move on..with him but if he ever hurt you I'm never coming back....understand?"
"Yeah thank you V"

It's a new start..I'm my life..in our life..

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's a small chapter..I will post the next part today or maybe tomorrow..
And thank you for

1.5k reads Im very grateful guys..🎉🎉

And

Comment..I don't bite

I purple u 💜💜