IX (yoonmin)

For yoonmin fans here's some fluffs.💜

******************************

Jimin's pov

I only ate half of the toast yoongi gave me..
I don't know but I really feel weird today and definitely not in the mood for eating.
yoongi told me to get ready while he cooks lunch for me and tae.anyways I don't have time to care about me. Tae is in the hospital right now waiting for me and I definitely know who is the reason behind this.

That asshole is definitely gonna pay

Yoongi settled on an idea to make japchae and some korean pancakes for lunch ( tae loves yoongi's japchae) because he doesn't like the idea of me eating outside..which I do and like a lot.

I went to shower and get ready for the day...

I came out of the bathroom attached to our bedroom wearing a bathrobe.

i shuffeld through the closet and got the my baby blue with white stripes half sleeve shirt with white long pants.i found a cute little dark blue pattern tie which stands out.

I put on my outfit and checked myself once again In front of the mirror.

After I was satisfied with my looks I opened the bedroom door and entered the living room which was filled with yummy smell

After I was satisfied with my looks I opened the bedroom door and entered the living room which was filled with yummy smell.i took a deep breath and my mouth started watering but my stomach said something else.i ingnored the queesey feeling and went to the source of the smell while sniffing.

I came to the kitchen to see my mate cooking something.

i sat on the counter and he pecked me shoftly on my lips while stirring the sauce and the contents in it

" Babe..wanna taste?" He asked seeing me drooling.
I nodded enthusiastically whithout taking my eyes from the pan.he chuckled and took the chopsticks near the stove and came to feed me.

The queesey feeling increased and felt nauseous.i hurriedly ran to the bathroom and let out everything in my stomach; Again I felt another wave of vomit.yoongi came to the bathroom and rubbed circles in my back.i splashed my face while he hold me by my waist.i at on the couch and he handed me the water bottle.

"Babe..are you okay?"he asked while he rubbed my back.
"I don't know..I felt nauseous and my stomach is really behaving weird!"
"Ok..you are going to the hospital right..just..just take a regular check up"
"It's fine I'm ok.."
"No chim listen to me I'll make an appointment. We'll do one thing I'll get ready....l'll come with you.."he tried to get up but held his wrist.

"You have to go to the studio.."
"But..I can't leave you like thi--"
"I'll be fine..and I have tae by my side.. don't worry..just do your best..I don't want to be a barrier in your dream.." I said.
he cupped my face and looked deep into my eyes.

"I don't want this dream without you by my side.."

I smiled at him and nodded sheepishly wondering

'when did he became so cheesy'

"That's my baby.."he said as he kissed me..it's not a passionate one but soft,short and full of love.
"Now get ready..I'll make a appointment and drop you on my way"
"Okay~"

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys hope you're doing fine.as I already mentioned I won't be uploading for like 2-3 weeks because of my school work.

So I wanted to give you guys some yoonmin thing that you may or may not want.

Anyway thanks again for all ur support..

Note.. important

This story is inspired by a South indian (tamil) movie which I really recommend watching.

If u have any doubts or need an clarification pls feel free to ask..

And

Vote
Comment
And
Follow

Thankyou.....!!!!

Saranghae 💜