XXII

Heyyy I'm back..!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The morning the both males did not want to witness

The morning the both males did not want to witness..the early sun shined bright spreading its ray of happiness..but the two souls were gloomy inside.

Tae wanted to tell the elder the love he felt,he wanted to make his marriage fruitful just the way he hoped it turn out but it din't.

The ravenette on the oneside also wished for the same. he wished that the younger will stay..

But after seeing the passport he was devestated.if tae wanted to leave he will let him go, he wished for the blondes happiness..

The both reluctantly got up..they where sleep deprived.

even If their eyes met the refused to talk wanting not to create any akwardness between them.

The got ready and it was 9 in the morning,tae had flight at 10:30 a.m it'll take atleast half an hour or more if there is not traffic.

Tae put on a simple white shirt and demin Jeans while the ravenette unknowingly put on the same outfit. Ah bitter fate right!

When they exited from their respective rooms there were in loss of words.

They ignored it thinking at their separation and the bottles up feeling.

Jungkook stated the car..and tae sat on the shotgun seat.
They drives in silence.

it felt like an eternity.suddenly as if the sky know that they were sad.. drops of water fell frm the sky..it stared from drizzle to heavy rain in seconds. both had a little amount of happiness in them..

'the flight will get cancelled right?'

But due to their unfortunate fate..the rain stopped as fast  as it came.

Sigh*

They finally reached the airport and parked the car. tae insisted that he'll walk to the entrance on his own but he was stopped in his way by the older..

"TAE-Shii...!!" the blonde turned hoping jk would stop him from leaving but..

"Did you take your medicine..? Take it correctly okay??"

Tae nodded tears filled his eyes.he started walking again
But..

"TAE..!!"  The younger stopped in his track..not wanting to face disappointment again.

he stood still..

"I...I'll..um....I...."

'i love you can we start over'

"What is it?" It came more like a whisper..but the ravenette heard it right.

"I......can you no can I call after you reached..??"

A bitter chuckle left tae's mouth he nodded..

he continued his path..his new distination and preferably a new life..?

Jungkook got into the car and left is love for the SECOND time..!!
Fate plays a very bad role in their Life..

Will they ever get to tell their feelings to eachother or....

<<<<<<<<<<<<
I guess my writing style has improved...hehe anyway I'll update if the chapter get 5 comments 😂