I

Tae's pov

Wedding..one of the most important event in your life.. everyone wants it to be perfect..

 everyone wants it to be perfect

A perfect venue..in your best dress..as a Omega walking along the alise with a melodious music.. walking towards your love of your life.. your soulmate..a person who you want to spend your lifetime with.. smiling at him.. taking his hand exchanging vows and rings.. promising our life time..to grow old together..and be in love until our last breath..
But all my dreams shattered into millions of prices knowing the person waiting for me is not the one I love..

"Will you Jeon jungkook take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"
" I do "
Will you Kim taehyung take Jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"
I took a glance at my father..who looked at me with lot of affection and love.
"I-I do"
"I now pronounce you husband and husband..be in love and let your life be filled with happiness"
In happiness and love you say
"You may kiss and seal your marriage"
Kiss? You mean kiss an know person.. what the fuck..I sent my father an wtf look..but suddenly swifted my glance when pulled my arm and gently brushed his lips against mine..what the hell?

(Just imagine that tae is blonde and has white suite)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No one's pov

Kim taehyung or Jeon taehyung was arranged marriage with the so called dr.jeon jungkook who is a ceo in a well established company..he inherited it from his parents and also has shares in some hospitals.
He lived in a very big mansion.but now he bought (which was a shared property owned but tae and kook)
a small portion in an apartment.he also does not like the idea of getting married with taehyung who he never saw in his life.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
|Present|

The apartment which they rented was situated near the city it was near jungkook's and taehyung's office

They ceremony was over and all the guests and family members has left leaving them in their new house.
The furnitures covers were not removed and the living room was cold and dark. Everything was silent except the notice coming from a certain room. Their bed room.

"Ah..N-No.. please..ahhh..yeah..like that..ah I love you.."

The moans filled the room.

"The match was won by--today's flash news--i told you that i'm not a toy you--"

Jungkook kept on changing the TV ..the volume was max.he ingnored the fact that someone was sleeping next to him.
Tears rolled down my cheeks as I closed my ears and tried to sleep as I escape from the reality.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jk pov

I woke by the sun rays..I got up to see my so called husband no wife getting ready to his office or whatever..

"Mm hanyeo can you clean all the mess and place the furnitures in their places""Yes dear

"Yes dear..but where are you going early?"
"To my office..and thank you so much for your help"
"Aww..it's nothing dear it's just my job by the I'll get going.."
"Okay I'll drop you on my way.."
I heard the slamming of the door.
"Get out.." I mumbled and got up from my bed to do my morning routine and rushed to my office.

"Hey dude..what are you doing here, how was your first night? Huh huh?"he nugged me giving me a weid look.
"Nothing happened" I said with a straight face.
"What! Hey don't tell stories to me..in childhood time,when we were seeing a hunted movie.. everyone was scared but you were the one who said that the actress has sexy hips..you horny bunny"

"Just shut up hoseok hyung

"Just shut up hoseok hyung..I'm already late!"
I rushed from that place to my cabin leaving him dumbfounded.
"Hey don't lie to me you brat!" He yelled but did I care 'No'

'i think they must be tired' hoseok taught.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tae's pov

I came to my office..only to meet my best friend grinning from ear to ear.
fashion designing is my profession and modeling is my passion..I have been working in this company after graduating from the University.

"What's with you.. don't smile like that..it's creeping me out..did you do something naughty and got punished by yoongi hyung?"

" Hey enough about me and my gummy..let's talk about you..how was yesterday huh huh?" He gave me a weid look which made me puke
"Nothing happened" I said as I kept my bag on the table
" What nothing! Nothing!!"
"Yeah N.O.T.H.I.N.G happened"
"Yah dude..tell me-"

I got from my seat and went to the restroom to escape from jimin's nagging.

'i think he must be tied so they postponed the marking an other day? Maybe' jimin thaught.

But no one thought thats going on their mind.

'i hate him..he's never gonna be my mate!' -jeon taehyung
'i hate him..he's never gonna be my mate!' -jeon jungkook

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Enjoyed the 1ch..
Keep supporting the story..and I will try to uptate soon
Thank you!!

Saranghae 💜💜