XXI

H

H

e parked the car and was in the lift he felt happy he felt the envope in his hand and inspected it..

it was a plain envope with tae's name written on it..

he opened it to find a passport and boarding pass in tae's name..
Why is this here..is tae going anywhere..?? He thought..

that's when a memory passed by him..

...US, Australia, even with Somalia I'm ok ok with it,I just want to leave this place.."

He don't know what to do his mind became Blank..and he din't think this was gonna come this quickly..
...

He went to his apartment door..he was about to bang on it but he changed his mind..and pressed the door bell..

the door was opened by tae..

tae looked at him surprised as the older usually bang the door or make a fuss
but nothing like that happened today which was definitely new..

He looked at jungkook as he handed the passport and visa..
tae quickly grabbed it and stared at him..
before popping the question he wants to ask..

"Yo-you din't drink today..??"

"You don't like it when I drink so.."

Tae felt something he never felt he paused for a moment..

"Can we drink..?"

...

They where in the Terrace..
the cool wind the tae sitting in white made jungkook drool over him..

he never realised how beautiful the younger looked..this beautiful plump lips, the shadow eyelashes falling on his bread like cheeks..

this beautiful plump lips, the shadow eyelashes falling on his bread like cheeks

he looked like an angel fell from the heaven..his dream's were broken by a sweet voice..

"Jungkook..??Here.."

Tae handed him a glass of wine..the older took the glass and was about to drink it when a thought crossed is mind..
.
.
.
"Jungkook..has tae ever bought you drinks.??"
"No father..why are you asking..??"
"When tae needs some work to be done he'll buy me drinks to bribe me.." he said and chuckled..
.
.
...."Why are you not understanding hyung..what he expects from me is a fucking DIVORCE" he shouted which gained all the attention..
.
.
.
He took the glass away from his lips and saw tae want to tell something to him..

"Jungkook...I don't know how to tell you...but---"

"Stop it....you want divorce from me right.....you don't like living with me....I'll give you...."

The raventte looked away.. failed to notice the tears flowed frm the youger's eyes..

tae immediately wiped his eyes.. hiding the evidence of hurt..

"I-it's nothing..I'm leaving to US tomorrow morning...i-I din't know how to say it... I've been thinking how to tell you..soo I prepared all the drinks and everything..drink..why are you waiting it.."

With that taehyung got up and went down to their bedroom.

...

They both were crying without knowing what's going on in others heart..
they craved for each other..but they din't express it to each other...
tae started to pack his luggage...what can he do now..

After sometime jungkook entered to room to see tae packing his clothes..

"Hmm..did I interept you and got it all wrong..or.."

"No..you got it correctly..It's me....I was wrong....tomorrow are you dropping me at the airport or.." he looked at jungkook hoping for an answer and he was granted but not the way as he liked it..
"Why are you getting upset on me..I'm giving you divorce itself..why won't I give you a ride......good night..."
Tae left the room and never came back and they both slept in tears..

.
.
.
.
.

(*˘︶˘*).。*♡