XII

Love

Love.

Love is complex.

A mix of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person..

Two weeks have passed and jungkook have never seen that omega ever..he searched for the name around the campus or for a particular secnt..but it was never to be seen..

When he was walking towards his department he got a slight or faint smell of marshmallow and oak..he gave his stuffs to mingyu a beta and rushed towards the smell..

when he went to the corner of the business major department panting and his hands on his knees..he looked up to see a scene which broke his beliefs..

"How can an omega be so strong?"

This was the only question in his mind after seeing a alpha Jason and his beta guys beaten with a angery omega which he recognised as 'jennie' and a sobbing omega.

He stared at her wanting to meet her gaze which happens has if he asked her to..when both their eyes met an unknown feeling developed..

"What the heck is this feeling?"
"It's love"
His inner voice or should I say Justin his inner wolf spoke up..
"What?"

When he was busy brinkening with his wolf the scent which he wanted to drown himself with became a little stronger not because of the arousal because she came closer..

Jungkook looked up to face the omega who akwardly moved her eyes from his gaze..and rubbed her neck with her cheeks becoming a tint of red..

"You own me a proper apology" jungkook said wanting to meet the omega's eyes..

"Um..yeah..I..um..shit!!  I'm sorry" she said which pushing her hair to the sides.

"You know yerin she told me that her classmate tried to abuse her so I thought to beat him up but wrong person..umm..?"she said wanting jungkook to answer.

"Right! I'm Jeon Jungkook.. medicine department..4th year" he said and showed his bunny smile which every girls will fall for but did she fall for him?

"Im Jennie.. Jennie Kim.. business major 3rd year"

"Ohh..your hoseok hyung's hoobae right?"

"Yeah..and"

"Have a good day brother!!"she said a ran away from the spot just like before leaving jungkook dumbfound.

"Brother? Oh shit!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2 month and 16 days have passed since their first meeting.

Jennie, jungkook and hoseok have been hanging out together..the whole University was convinced that jungkook and Jennie were dating because they were so obvious..but one thing was still a mystery because..