XIX

Thank you for the wait (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

♣♥♠

"Are you happy

"Are you happy...?"

"What about me appa..? I'm happy you saw right" tae said with a boxy smile which melts everyone's heart.

his father chuckled and went to open the car door but was stopped by tae

"appa..?"

He stopped on his track and turned to tae with a loving smile plastered on his face..

"Bear It's ok that you're acting for me...but why jungkook should act..?" Mr.kim said and sat in the car.

Tae went near him without saying anything;

"Tae this is your home and this is your life--" before he could finish Tae interrupted

"Appa you're misunder--" but he was halted by his father

"No don't talk..hm.. think about it tae" he said with a sigh and a smile on his face which was definitely fake

"Byee tae.." mr.kim took his car and left leaving a dumbstruck tae in his cloud of thoughts.

♪∆♪

←Next day at work→

"he's a pro actor hyung.. definitely need an Oscar..I'm speechless...That day in the hospital he said 'if you signed means you'll become my husband..' then what about yesterday--" jungkook was literally shouting to hobi who was busy taking some fax and handing it to the employees

' then what about yesterday--" jungkook was literally shouting to hobi who was busy taking some fax and handing it to the employees

Jk and hobo's outfit
[Hot right ik itt♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )]

"Leave it kook..why are you soo stressed about it" he said finally looking at kook.

"He was overacting before his dad yesterday..'you forgot the towel' 'have coffee' ' cut the cake' ahhh it's frustrating hyung"

Jungkook said massaging his temples leaving a frustrated goan.

Hoeseok handed the papers to mrs.lee who was a senior employee and told her to distribute to the respective people and turned to face his friend and help him with the so called frustration.

he calmly said "kook did you ever tell him that you like him..? No right..Then why do you expect him to say the same.. married life is--"

"Hyung he doesn't like to live with me" jk said with the defeated tone.

"did he say that to you.."

Hobi said and was about to instruct the employee about the new project he was held by a furious jk.

" Why are you not understanding hyung..what he expects from me is a fucking DIVORCE"

he shouted which gained all the attention of the workers.

Everyone looked at their cold boss they never talked to him like ever.

Hobi was like their boss he is the only communication between the boss and them.

Everyone working in the company were once worked under Jk's father who was a sweet man.

Giving bonus and holidays ever his son was sweet to everyone he'll come to the office sometimes in his free time to entertain his father.

He was studying medicine and everyone knows that. They even know that jk will be their next boss.but they wonder how this bunny will boss around everyone because he was so smily and loved by everyone.

But everything changed after the terrible accident.

♪∆♪

"Tae..?

What are you doing here..I was searching for you in the whole office.."

jimin sat beside tae who was currently at the empty conference room laying his head on the table.

hearing his soulmate's voice he lifted his head to look his bestfriend soon to be mother
Yes. As you guessed he is pregnant and yoongi was over the moon when he heard the news.

But he didn't react the well first he went statue and literary not moving an inch..not even blinking. We'll thats an other story ( don't worry I'll add that part)

Tae looked so tired and sad.

jimin enquired him to which tae replied in a dull tone

"It's nothing jimin...just a small confusion.."

he held tae's hand in his feeling his bestfriend's distress made him sad too.

"What confusion tae..?"

He looked into tae's eyes which has different emotions..

"Sometimes you accept the thing your hear but you really don't wanna accept it by your heart.."

he left out a dry chuckle.

"tae I don't under--"

"I heard bogum di..died with my own ears chim  I could not even digest it till now but jungkook...his mate was...she..died before his eyes....he himself wants to change and...is... ready to start his life....with me..then why.. can't I do the same chim.." tae looked at him with a tear filled eyes.

"Tae.. what are yo--" tae held his hands firmly and nodded

A smile boomed in jimin's face and hugged tae tightly..

"Tae I'm soo happy for you.." he realeased his hug and wiped the year which fell from tae cheeks..

But then something clicked in his mind.

"But tae......"

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ