• Announment •

So before we jump into the story I just like to say that this my first time making an story and I will try my best to make this story interesting just for you guys.

∆ The Chapters ∆
The story will be following the live action since I know that there's an anime and manga version. And also, I'll be adding some extra chapters where you can interact with the characters especially your love interest.

∆ Love Interest ∆
Arisu
Usagi
Kuina
Chishiya

This is your love interest above, this might change in the future if the live action add some new characters..well we never know, just in case ok.

∆ About the Story ∆
Ok since this a various book, I decided to make this one because there's a lot of Chishiya x Reader were the story is straight to the point, and where the story is so excited to see Chishiya, So I made this one so the story will be interesting for everyone to read.

∆ Update ∆
I'll be randomly publish some chapters since idk when I'm busy or free to write so hope you guys be patient with me, and there will be a lot of grammatical errors.

All photos are found in Pinterest.

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE REALLY APPRECIATE TO SUPPORT MY BOOK! THANK YOU!

Next Publish will be the Rin Izumi (oc)