• Chapter 21 •

The Plan and the "New Leader" pt. 2

🔸Enjoy 🔸

| Rin's POV |

I knew to myself that what I said is risky and I might get hurt by these stupid militants. Especially this crazy bastard. Like who is he in the position to be talking to? Shouldn't Aguni be talking by now?

And he's awfully quiet today, did something happen between Hatter and him? And the fact of him standing in the front middle across Hatter's body is also suspicious.

"Rin..." Arisu called me quietly worried about what I said. I look at the militant with no fear. "Huh??" The crazy bastard looks at me with annoyance. "Who do you think you are? Huh?!" The militant walked closer to me as he shoved Chishiya from the side.

"Do you even know who I am?" He pointed his gun at me, "Answer me!" He shouted, I could feel the little spits from him. 'Disgusting.' I close my eyes unbothered.

"That's enough Niragi," said Aguni, I saw Nigari slowly side-eye him then he looked at me for the last time. He comes close to me and I can feel his heavy breathing on my neck, I lean back from the close contact "I'm not done with you..." He walks away as if nothing happens. I only gulped from what just happened.

Chishiya only came back from his position lately, I noticed that he was going to whisper something. I lean forward then he whispers, "Are you okay?" I nodded.

That bastard named Niragi went ahead as his ego went back. "Are you all serious right now?" He scoffs, with the militants around I know to myself that something is about to happen. And I have no power or right to turn this around.

"Last boss," I saw him giving a signal to another militant, ' I knew it.' And now they're going to use force.

The militant with a katana acts quickly as he unleashes his sword and points at Ann. "I'll ask again." Niragi looks at everyone. "Who thinks Aguni should be the leader?"

'I want to get out of here.'

| No one's POV |

The whole room was so tense that no one dared to speak. Ann raises her hand with no hesitation. Arisu looks at her in disbelief while Niragi smirks feeling the victory is on his side.

Niragi one by one convinces everyone with threats and forces everyone to vote for Aguni as their new leader. Niragi points his guns to the trio.

"And what about you?" Chishiya looks at Niragi like the whole situation was nothing to him. "Chishiya, you're not looking down at  us are ya?"

"Y'all morons in the corps?" Niragi got irritated as he points his gun to his face. "Those eyes of yours piss me off sometimes, you know that?"

"You think you're better than us don't ya?" Chishiya puts his hands in the air as if he's surrendering himself to the police. "I vote for Aguni as a leader." He grins. "I'm pretty sure that's what you want to hear, don't you?"

Niragi scoffs "Well, let this be a reminder of how you should act in the future." he scolded Chishiya. He looks at Arisu, "Hey why are you freaked out-" "We'll vote for Aguni as the new leader." Rin cut him off as she raise her hand and glared at him.

Arisu was shocked he also raises his hand while looking at Rin. Niragi didn't react any further as he smirks that everyone does agree that Aguni should be the new leader.

Ann decided to talk about Hatter wouldn't allow this to happen. Niragi got mad as he walked to the dead body hitting it many times and saying that he was dead and wouldn't do anything for this to change.

Rin cringed at the smacking sound of the gun hitting Hatter's head. Wishing she could just leave already.

"That's enough."