• Chapter 23 •

° | • Retrieving Data • | °

.
.
.
.
.

° | • Data Found... • | °

.
.
.
.
.

🔸Enjoy 🔸

| • Ten of Hearts • |

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

" Thank you for staying at Seaside Paradise Tokyo. "

"  As a token of our appreciation, we will now commence a game for all the guests in the hotel. "

.
.
.
.
.

" The Beach...is a Game Arena? "

Niragi stares at the TV in front of him surprised at what they heard. Imagine your very own Paradise would just turn into your greatest Death.

It's like they got Karma good. Now that the fact Hatter is not around all the people on the Beach are in danger at the hands of the Militants.

" Difficulty: Ten of Hearts "

Usagi took this chance to escape the Militant's grasp.

" We will now be explaining the rules. "

" All players are to assemble in the lobby. "

Everyone went rampage in the lobby, helping the others to have their one by one as they get there. On the other hand, Rin is with Chishiya and Kuina. But something was telling her that she should stay away from her.

Not that to be rude, but the girl is having suspicions about them. One there's something off about Kuina when she asks about what happened to Arisu and Two Arisu and Usagi weren't there outside.

In short, the girl realizes that they lied to her.   

The girl wanted to smack herself in the head regretting not trusting her gut instinct back then. While they're on their way to the lobby the girl planned to blend in with the people to get away from them.

" I repeat. All players are to assemble in the lobby. "

Chishiya notices the girl's presence vanish behind him, he knows that sooner she will know that they lied to her. Chishiya still puts that grin on his face. Something in Chishiya's chest hurts him something he doesn't want to feel again.

Rin looks around the lobby in hopes of finding the two of her companions or what she considers friends. The girl perks up seeing her companion. "Usagi!"

Hearing the girls yell Usagi searches for the certain girl that she wanted to see right now. "Usagi!"

The girl ran into her hugging her tightly. "Rin!" Usagi sighs in relief finally seeing her again. And the only thing that was left was to search for Arisu.