• Chapter 7 •

+ WARNING AHEAD +

BLOOD, GORE, CURSE WORDS, CHISHIYA, ARISU, USAGI, TAGGER

PART 3

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Finding the Safe zone

| Arisu's POV |

Karube and I just saw the two girls who just died. "What should we do? Arisu." Karube asks me in worried.

"Can you come up with any solution?" Karube said. "We can't clear this game with something like that!" I said in worried.

"Just think one, Arisu! Then you think of one!" Karube trying to encourage me.

The tagger saw us we quickly hide hoping that he didn't see us. I slowly look back at the tagger, just to see him looking around.

"The tagger didn't see us." I said. Now I know the tagger's weakness. "His field of vision is narrowed due to the mask." I quickly said.

Karube slowly gets up. "His weak point! That could be the key!" I said slowly standing up to inform everyone.

I started running and shouting. "Everyone! The tagger is currently at the second level of the central area." I shouted hoping everyone hear this information.

"Stop it! You'll get killed!" Karube is trying to stop me but no I have to inform everyone.

"The tagger has bad vision because of his mask! Let's inform each other of the tagger's location! And search for the safe zone together!" I said, hoping that someone answers me.

| Chishiya's POV |

While me and Rin looking for clues until we hear someone shout. "Everyone! The tagger is currently at the second level of the central area."

"The tagger has bad vision because of his mask! Let's inform each other of the tagger's location! And search for the safe zone together!" The guy shouted.

I smirk agreeing to his idea. "It's a good idea, but no one will respond." I said. I saw Rin looking at me not agreeing to what I said.

I chuckle and pat her head.

' That boy and Rin would be perfect to my plan. '

| Usagi's POV |

While I'm finding the safe zone I hear someone's voice and shout. "Everyone! The tagger is currently at the second level of the central area."

I already take note of what the boy said. I quickly run to find this safe zone.

"The tagger has bad vision because of his mask! Let's inform each other of the tagger's location! And search for the safe zone together!" The boy continued.

I'm still searching the safe zone until I decided to look for the tagger, I saw the tagger, I quickly hide and inform everyone.

"The tagger is moving from the fourth level of the central area! Anyone nearby, run!" I shouted back and run.

I saw an old lady "Quick, run away!" I motioned her to run away. I look behind me and saw the tagger. "I'm sorry." I said to the old lady. I quickly climbed up.

| Rin's POV |

Chishiya and I were still looking for the clues, although everyone died. Until we hear a shout.