• Chapter 16 •

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

 Suffocating Air

| Rin's POV|

To be honest that was exhausting and...irritating. But gladly is over.

Arisu and I came back to the beach looking for Usagi. Everyone is having their fun, it seems like everyone manages to survive.

While looking, I saw Usagi. I quickly tug Arisu's shirt and point "Look Arisu! Usagi!" I said as I ran towards Usagi and hug her tightly like there was no end.

Arisu followed behind me. "You guys survived." Said Usagi and smiled. "Yes." Said Arisu.

Arisu begin to walk while I followed him

Arisu begin to walk while I followed him. "She knew the answer." Said Arisu irritated, "Sorry I didn't do anything..." I said while I lower my head.

"You don't have to be sorry. You also helped back out there without hesitation." Said Arisu looking at me with a smile. I look at him and smiled at him, it lessens my nervousness.

Arisu sits at the beach chair and Usagi sits at the other one while I sit behind next to Usagi. "Ann was trying to test us." As Arisu continued.

"When Rome, do as the Romans do." Said Usagi as she leaned down at me but she quickly leaned back when Kuina sits next to Arisu.

"Your girlfriend?" Ask Kuina, this somehow got my interest, and listen 'I wonder they liked each other.' I said to myself.

"What?" Usagi got shocked by the sudden question. 'This is getting interesting.' Usagi quickly shakes her head and holds my hand. "You're wrong!" Said Usagi

'Aww...' I wonder who Usagi likes. "You guys get along so why not date each other?" Kuina suggested, "You never know when you're going to die." said Kuina.

"That's harsh..." I mumbled, "What are you saying?" Said Arisu looking at her irritated
"There are things you should do while you're still alive!" Kuina said looking at him.

Arisu and Usagi look away trying to avoid Kuina. Kuina only smiled at them and said, "My mom is sick in the hospital. She can't even relieve herself without my help, and yet I had to be separated from her." Said Kuina.

"So I want to return alive." Kuina holds out like some plastic stick while I can't tell. "That's why I quit smoking. I haven't been able to quit before this." She explains while holding it.

"I need some stamina to survive, right?" Kuina asks while she looks at Usagi "I'll survive and return to the original world." As she finished her sentence.

I can tell Kuina is a fighter, I can tell it from appearance. "And you, your cute." Kuina said as I quickly snap out of it at my thoughts. She smiles at me and winks at me like wanting to date me.