• Chapter 3 •

+  WARNING AHEAD  +

BLOOD, GORE, BEACH, CURSE WORDS

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Rest in peace everyone

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Game Start "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Rin's POV |

After waiting, we saw the obstacle... It's not just a simple obstacle... Is a deadly one. I saw the man the one has 'confidence' his face just went to a scared one. 'Ha! That's what he gets!' I laugh at this.

The guy notice me laughing, he walk closer to me and said

The guy notice me laughing, he walk closer to me and said. "What are you laughing at huh?! Your just a little punk who will die anyway!" He shouts.

I look up to him and said calmly "I don't know, I just saw your face change so quickly that's all." I smirk at him.

The guy gets mad at me grabs the collar of my shirt and said "Don't get your hopes up kiddo... it's not like you survive anyway." He smirks at me hoping that I might die in this game.

I tilt my head to the side showing my one eye and said "Oh well then... Let's see who will survive this game... What about a deal?"

The guy looks at me confused then smirk "Ok then challenge accepted." The guy is still smirking thinking that he would win. I have a feeling that this guy will die.

With that the guy let me go and he went somewhere far away from me, he starts to stretch.

' Oh, that's how you play huh? This is getting interesting... '

| Man's POV |

I swear to god, the time I saw the obstacle my face went white... I wasn't expecting that this will be hard.

Damn it! Like I care anyway! I have to clear this game, get out, get the card and bring it to the Beach.

' It's the only way to go back. '

| No One's POV |

The game started and everyone is in the small room that has Tv where they could see the participant doing the obstacle.

The number 1 participant started his tracks. The obstacle is just short but it's hard to avoid especially the chains and spiking things that are moving and below them is fire.

The number 1 participant fell to the fire since he didn't jump that far he was screaming in agony calling for help although no one could help him because he was alone inside with the deadly obstacle.

Everyone got shocked and scared at the same time. They start to lose hope that they might end up like him.

Rin felt bad at the number 1 participant she bows her head and prays for him.

Until the game called for the number 2 participant. The number 2 participant was so scared and couldn't move his legs. He decided to run to escape but the laser killed him.

Everyone was now panicking at the number 2 participant who had just died in a laser from above.

Now they know that they couldn't escape and stuck from this game. This is where their fates will end.

| Rin's POV |

Everyone was panicking here about what happened to them. There are only 3 of us while the other one is doing the obstacle.

Everyone died because they were scared while I'm here couldn't do anything to save them. I wanted to help them but I'm also scared of dying I don't know what will happen to me if I die.

' Will I go to heaven? Or Hell? '

We never knew.

I'm so glad I'm the last one. I'm going to be the last one who's participating.

The game called for number 9.

" Number 9 participant please be ready at the obstacle course. "

The man looked at me with a face saying 'I'm going to win.'

I just smirk at him and nod.

The man leaves and went to the obstacle.

" Let's see how you play... "

I look at the tv in front of me and watch him go. Not gonna lie he's good at this. It seems I underestimate him. He was prepared for this.

He's almost there at the last part of the obstacle but you have to jump higher to get to the button.

I saw the man gets to step back as he readied himself to jump, he ran and jump the highest he could. He almost touched it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He fell at the fire.

I saw the guy scream in agony and hurt. I was shocked that he didn't make it. I stared at the screen shocked, he was almost there. Until the man shouted something.

" You better survive this game! And went to the Beach to find the answers you need. It's all there! You need to go there! "

I look at the man slowly melting at the fire.

Beach? What's that supposed to mean? There's some answer that might answer all of my questions?

I look back at the screen and bowed for the last time saying my condolence to him.

" I'm going to win this game! "

| Guy's POV |

Fuck! Why?! WHY?!! *sigh* there's nothing much I could do.

I take a deep breath and shout as loud as I can so the girl might hear me.

"You better survive this game! And went to the Beach to find the answers you need, it's all there! You need to go there!"

This is the end for me...

' Now I can rest... '