• Chapter 4 •

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Second Game

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Congratulations "

" Game clear "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Rin's POV |

I'm panting so hard that I made it. I'm on the floor tired, I almost died there, but that guy motivates me to live and find the answer... which it's the 'Beach'.

My clothes are already torn because of that 'deadly obstacle', finally my dad's hard work training me finally paid off.

It seems like I have to train more and build up some stamina, so I could improve more at the next game.

I finally got up and went outside the room, the time I went outside I saw another table with a card on it.

I walk closer to the table and grabbed the card.

"10 of spades..." I said as my phone rang and I quickly grab my phone.

" We will supply you a Ten days Visa. "

"Visa? What's that supposed to mean?" I said. I look up and saw an old man who was walking towards me but keep his distance from me.

The old man's clothes are also torn too... Don't tell me he also went to a different game? The guy look at me and said.

" I'm going to drop out of this game! "

"You! Nothing happens no matter how hard this game is to clear! "

" My visa ends today... "

The laser hits him.

I look at the guy shocked who just die in front of me. My hands are now shaking seeing the scene.

It's that was going to happen to me if I lose my visa? I don't want that to happen to me... but I have to survive and go to this so-called 'Beach'.

I shake my head from the negative thoughts inside my head. I lower my head and pray for the old man.

After praying I went to look for some flowers nearby and I put them on his chest. I look at him for the last time and walk away. I have to look for a place to stay I don't want to back to my house...or mansion. I might get nightmares there. Maybe a small apartment will do since everyone disappeared so I don't have to pay rent for this.  

__________________________________________________________________________

Rin finally found a place to stay and brought some clothes, food, and some things that she needs.