• Chapter 11 •

+ WARNING AHEAD +

CURSED WORDS, GORE, PANTHER, ARISU, USAGI, RIN

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Third Game

Part 1

| Usagi's POV |

After I jogged outside, I came back to my place. I saw Arisu sleeping and finished his food, l looked at the tent saw Rin waving at me, I waved back and smile.

"Get ready." I said while getting my towel and wiping myself.

"You're joining the game, right?" I raised my voice to wake him up. I saw him slowly waking up. "Are you planning to die by letting your visa expire?" I ask him again, while I fill up my bottle.

I look at him for a bit and said "Why did you scream at that time?" I sigh and stand up "During the tag game. You tried to save everyone even at the cost of your life."

I remembered him screaming about the tagger's location and finding the safe zone together to clear the game.

"That's because I didn't want to die. I didn't want everyone to die." He said. "I'm the same. I don't want you to die. If you hadn't shouted, I would have died." I said looking at the side.

I look at him determined "Let me return the favor." I said, he look up at me and slowly sat up. While I'm getting ready, I- put my jacket on.

"Rin you there?" I ask. "Yup, I'm ready." She said. "Ok then let's go."

| Rin's POV |

*sigh* Usagi gives me the chills she's so scary it kinda reminds me of my mom scolding me not to play games in the middle of the night.

Still not get over Arisu complimenting me, *sigh* stop thinking about it. 'I wonder what game we're going to play today.'

Usagi, Arisu, and I are walking to find the Game Arena.

I saw a lot of buildings lit up saying,

' THIS WAY TO GAME ARENA '

I'm already thinking about what could be the card's genre and difficulty, so I could have an idea of what type of game we're playing.

We came to this highway tunnel.

I look at it very strangely 'What are we going to do in here? Race?' I know that this way is long, maybe we're going to run

Usagi and I walk closely inside, I notice that Usagi stops at her track and looks behind, I also stop at my tracks and I look behind me seeing Arisu slowly catching up with us.