• Chapter 22 •

Plan of Sacrifice Betrayal

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

| Rin's POV |

"Arisu! Get out of there! That safe was a decoy!"

I heard through my walkie-talkie that Arisu fell into a trap, the safe has an alarm that causes loud noise through my walkie-talkie, so I quickly turn it off so I don't make such a scene.

I look at where Chishiya's direction but somehow he's gone. 'What the? Where is he?!' I panicked, I have no choice but to run and save Arisu.

'I don't care if those militants hurt me, I need to save Arisu...' I ran fast as I can to save him.

'I hope Usagi is alright...I don't want her to get hurt too...'

| Arisu's POV |

When I was about to click the last digit number of the code, I heard a shout through my walkie-talkie.

"Arisu! Get out of there! That safe was a decoy!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Click*

I stood late to react, I panicked that the safe has an alarm. I keep opening the safe but it is not working. "Chishiya!" I called through the walkie-talkie. "Hey! Chishiya!" I keep calling but I got no response.

'That traitor!' I can't believe he would do that! "You came in so brazenly." I heard a voice from behind and look at it, it was them, Aguni, the militants and...Chishiya.

"Why?" I saw Chishiya grin and toss the walkie-talkie up and down to his hand. "Let me go!" I heard Usagi coming from the other side of the room. "Stay still!"

"Usagi!" I quickly stand up to save her but Niragi stops me and hit me with his gun aggressively. "Arisu!"

"Stop shouting for Usagi, you idiot!" he mocks and he keeps kicking me. 'Why does this have to happen?...' The only thing I could think of right now is Rin. If the militants also find her they might hurt her. I don't want that to happen. 'Please don't come here...Rin...'

"You saved me, Chishiya." said Aguni, "We caught them thanks to your perceptiveness." He looks at Chishiya, I only groan in pain about how hurt it is. 'Rin...' "No problem. It was what I should do."

'I can't believe I got betrayed.'

"Let go! Arisu!" I weakly look at Usagi, struggling to let go of the grip of the militants, "Arisu!"

'I can't do anything...' I got beat up so badly. "What? Oh my," Niragi kneel at my level. "Are you sleepy already?" he grabs my hair like it's nothing. My vision is slowly fading.

"Bring him to that room!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I finally got my unconscious back but the bad news is that I'm tired up in a chair, with tape around my mouth and eyes. 'Usagi?! Rin?!'