• Chapter 1 •

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Disappeared

Today was wonderful. Everyone is having fun, bonding, drinking, hanging out, and doing the things they like...not until something strange is about to happen.

| Rin's POV |

I was playing Genshin Impact in my room, I downloaded the game yesterday so I could play it today, and while playing, mom came in.

"Honey, your dad and I will be off on a business trip. Are you sure you are ok here alone? We could call auntie to stay."

I looked at her and gave her a small smile. "Mom there's nothing to worry about it, plus I can handle myself."

Dad also came in hearing the conversation and replied, "She's right honey! there's nothing to worry about, I mean look at her with a face of a strong and independent woman, no one could try to hurt her." Dad said it proudly.

Mom just sighs in defeat. "Ok, I trust you... I'm worried, you know. Well if anything happens just call me or your dad just in case of an emergency."

I look at my mom and said. "Sure mom I promise."

Mom and Dad gave me forehead kisses before they leave. I love them.

Although I didn't realize that I got defeated in my game. "Damn..."

I decided to go for a walk outside and eat at Burger King because why not. Before I left the house I sure that my hoodie was up nicely so no one could see my face.

| Rin's Mom POV |

Sigh. I'm still worried about Rin. "Honey are you ok?" My husband said in worry.

"Oh... It's nothing! Really... I'm just worried about our daughter! Well, this is my first time being so worried about Rin... I don't know why..." I said while looking at my husband's eyes in worry.

My husband puts his hand on my shoulder to calm me down. "You know honey... We talk about this and you're still worried? I already teach her how to fight on her own."

I look at him with a small smile. "You're right, I'm really worried you know... I'm just having a bad feeling about it..." I said looking down at my lap, avoiding making eye contact with him.

I hear my husband sigh. "Honey, I think it's just stress. Well, what about we stop over and get some coffee!" My husband looks at me with pure excitement in his eyes.

I sigh in defeat and nodded.

' It's just stress... right? '

While waiting for my husband...I still have this feeling. I should call my sister just in case, I quickly dialed my sister's number then finally she picks up.

"Hello hello, sis! How's my adorable niece?" She asks, I only sigh in response "Oh? Did something happen?" she asks again. "No no...could you please look after Rin? I'm worried." I said "Oh no! Is she sick or something?" She shouted through the phone. I moved my phone away from my ears. "She's not sick silly! Just look after her. Okay?"

I hear my sister sigh through the phone "Okay okay. I'll be there."

"Thank you. I owe you a lot." I said as I smile "Oh geez! You making me blush of course I'll do anything for my little sister." I only chuckle at her response, "Kay I have to go now! Byeee!" as she ends the call.

I look at my lap relief and I saw my husband holding the tray with our drinks. "Oh? You seem happy did something happen?" He asks, "Nothing. I'm just happy." I said as I smiled at him.

Of course, I won't tell him that I was worried.

________________________________________________________________________

Rin went for a walk after that she went to Burger King to eat. After eating she went first to the restroom before leaving, until something-

| Rin's POV |

Before I leave the place I went to the restroom and went inside the stall, the time I was about to lock the door the lights went out...

I was shocked the lights went off and I just stood there in the stall, I put my head closed to the door to listen if someone was there but nothing. No one was panicking or even screaming. 'What the hell happened here?'

I gently open the door just to see an empty restroom. "There are people in here the time I came in..." Since I don't know what to do I went outside the restroom to see that even the restaurant is empty, "What the..."

I look around the restaurant if there are people around but nothing. I also saw the roads are also empty except for the cars although there was no person on them. "Hello?!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

'Where's everyone?'

I went outside the place and looked around there was no one. I'm starting to panic a bit since there's no one around me. Until I remember what my mom told me before she left with dad.

I quickly grabbed my phone but my phone wasn't working I'm already tapping with my fingers on my phone but nothing works, how am I going to call my mom if everyone was gone?

I shouldn't have had to tell mom that auntie could stay but I was too late.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Ok, I trusted you... I'm worried you know, well if anything happens just call me or your dad just in case of an emergency. "

" Sure mom I promise. "