• Chapter 15 •

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Newcomer's Trial

Part 3

| No One's POV |

Arisu is standing there looking at the people at the beach having fun. "What the hell is this?" Arisu stared at them in disgust.

Usagi and Rin walked around wearing their beach attire. Rin of course the anti-social one covers herself with her hoodie. The two of them walk towards Arisu as they look at their locker keys on their wrist.

The three of them notice that someone is staring at them, they found out that two girls are looking at them. They decided to ignore them. "Somehow," Usagi starts "It feels like we're being watched." Rin nods, "Newcomers are always a spectacle to others." said Arisu.

"This is completely an escape from reality." Said Rin as she looks around. The three of them standing at the bar where the people on the beach partying all night. Not until the alarms turned on.

" It's time for the games! "

All of them cheered and ran back inside the beach. Everyone starting giving out tasks to do and where Game Arena located at.

" A new game arena has been located in the Shinagawa ward! "

" The cars are in the second parking lot! "

"Adachi and Koto wards, form two groups!"

" Hatter! "

" Hatter! "

Everyone is cheering and excited like it's nothing to them. And now everyone is screaming for their Boss to come. The screams got louder when Hatter finally comes.

Hatter signaled them to stop. "My comrades! The time has come again tonight. Do not falter! This is a war against fear!" said Hatter as loud as he can for everyone to hear.

"Everyone here dares to overcome their obstacles. Everyone here is now one! We shall unite and gather all cards and return to the original world together!" shouted Hatter.

"And...that day is upon us!" Hatter ended his speech and his people started to scream and cheer like they just seen their favorite idol.

" Let's go! "

" Get in the car marked with your number! "

"So we're just an army to collect the cards, huh?" said Arisu, "We've been divided into separate games." Said Usagi "But Arisu and I have the same group." said Rin.

"You must survive." Said Arisu to Usagi. Usagi looked at Arisu and smiled, Rin shyly hug Usagi for good luck on her game.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What's the matter?" 

"I was in the same game as them."