• Announcement (Important) •

Very Important Announcement! (PLEASE READ AND DON'T SKIP:"0)

Please answer the questions! (Also Important!)

Hello everyone!:"3 I know I haven't uploaded for a month and since Alice in Borderland Season 2 is now released I'm kinda mixed emotions after watching the series.:'0

The reason I wasn't uploading is because of school work, don't have any motivation to write a new chapter, and burn out. I hope you understand.

Don't worry this book is still ongoing!:D It will just take a while or days, weeks, or a month. ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ

So please bear with me with the updates. Two chapters will be uploaded soon!:D

And lastly, I have two questions for you guys and I need your opinions on this.

Q1: Are you guys interested in Extra Chapters?

Extra Chapters are just extra which is not related to the Main Chapter/Story. In the Extra Chapter, this is where love interest and other characters will have a moment or scene and more interactions with the mc.

For example, Usagi, Arisu, and Rin have a sleepover.

If you had read the 4 extra chapters you'll see. I have a draft of Extra Chapter 5 but I don't know if I should continue writing it.

If you guys have any ideas or suggestions please share them in the comments:3 (If most of you want to continue having Extra Chapters.)

Q2: Do you guys want Niragi as a love interest?

I saw a comment if I could make Niragi part of the love interest. If you guys want Niragi to be part of the love interest I don't mind.

And about my oc, I know others don't like "x oc book" I get some bad comments wishing that this was a y/n book. If you don't like it don't read it or you could just imagine that it is you representing the story or replace the oc's name with y/n.

I appreciate those who stay and still read my book! You guys deserve all of my love!<3 I wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys!<33 Thank you!

And lastly, before I end this, the story in this book will have some slight changes (I guess) in the season 2 main chapter. Once I finish all the chapters in season 1  you guys get to see in the table of contents that it will go in this kind of format: • Chapter 2.1 •, •Chapter 2.2• so on and so forth.

Thank you for your time! Make sure to leave a comment with your thoughts on this. Bye for now!