• Chapter 10 •

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Friends

| Rin's POV |

Ahh, life sucks... I'm at the tent laying down and doing nothing. 'Sooo boring..agh.'

Usagi went for a run. And I'm here being a lazy potato. I also wanted to join her but I'm too lazy to move.

*sigh* 'What should I do today?' I was thinking about reading manga but I'm not in the mood to read it right now. I'm already getting used to it reading manga with music.

Hmm, I wonder what he's doing right now... I take a peek at the tent.

He's still sleeping... I have to wake him up, he hasn't eaten his food yet. Yet I can do this...I guess.

I went outside and got closer to him, I went in front of him, slowly shaking him to wake up.

He moved a little and slowly open his eyes. "Good... you're awake." I said. My hood is up, he couldn't read my expression right now.

Since my face was covered.

He slowly sat up and look tired, we stared at each other, I look away since it was getting awkward.

I gave him the food last night. "You should eat..." I said calmly.

He looks at me then at the food and takes it. "T-thank you."

| Arisu's POV |

I feel someone shaking me, I move for a bit and slowly open my eyes to see who wake me.

"Good... you're awake." Oh, it's the other girl.

I stare at her for a sec, got curious about what her face looked like. She look away and gave me food.

I sat up and slowly get the food from her, feeling a bit shy. "T-thank you."

I slowly eat my food since I'm hungry, I feel someone is staring at me, I look up and see the girl is staring at me while eating.

I feel a little bit uncomfortable at the staring, it reminds me of a cat staring at its owners while they eat, I found it cute though.

... Wait what??! I-I mean not that c-cute! Did I just call her cute? I knew her for a day...snap out of it Arisu! I shake my head trying to get rid of these things out of my head. Love, at first sight, is gross!... Or maybe?

"Uhmm... What's your name?" I look at her, as she tilts her head at the side shyly asking me my name.

'K-kawaii!' wait what nooo! What the hell dude. Not this cute thing again! She reminds me of a cat.

"Arisu

"Arisu." I said trying not to stutter. "What about you?" I ask her.

"Rin..." She said, she's a shy person huh. I continue eating my food until I remember someone from the game of tag.