• Chapter 8 •

+ WARNING AHEAD  +

BLOOD, GORE, CURSED WORDS, CHISHIYA, ARISU, USAGI, RIN, TAGGER

PART 4  ( LAST  )

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Game Clear

| Arisu's POV |

"Just where is the safe zone? " I'm starting searching for the safe zone but all the doors I open are locked.

"Calm down. Relax and think." I said to myself. Trying to stay calm. But deep inside I'm already panicking.

"Think. Think." I keep repeating the words while holding the doorknob. I stand up and look around from the other floors.

My eyes landed on the door with holes due to the shots. Until I remember when I save the blue cap boy from the tagger.

"Why did he shoot from such a long distance?" I look again noticing none of the bullets went through the door.

' It's the safe zone! '

'Finally, I found it!' I quickly ran to that door. Until I saw two strangers walking here too. The one with blonde hair, while the other one, her hood was up I don't see her face. Are they siblings to something? They kinda look like siblings...

"So you realized that too?" Said the guy with blonde hair.

"Yes. The safe zone is in this apartment." I said walking closer to the door.

I hold the doorknob feeling nervous. "Aren't you going to open it?" He said.

"Why did the tagger chase us? They could have just waited here." I explained.

"Seems like there's something else we don't know." The blonde guy said.

"Maybe...I think the game is trying to trick us." Said the girl behind him.

She looks at the other side. "If the tagger stays here, there's a huge chance that the tagger is giving hint about the safe zone."

"That's why it's a game of tag. The tagger needs to chase us before we find the safe zone."

She has a point in there. After hearing her opinion it all makes sense.

"However, if you don't open it..." The blonde guy said showing his phone about the remaining time.

I nod at him ready to open it.

Three minutes until the game concludes. "

I was about to open it until the girl stops me holding my wrist.

"Wait..." The girl went closer to the door, still holding my wrist, I got confused why the girl stops me.

"I think it's a trap." I look at the girl confused, "A trap?" I ask.

She nodded "Well I'm not sure I'm just having a bad feeling that there's something in there."

"I'm going to open the door." She said removing her hand in my wrist. I remove my hand from the doorknob letting her open it.