Lips

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NAKAMOTO YUTA

"Whisper in the draft
Tells you why you’re here"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

I let winwin and xiaojun get out since it is Christmas.. But mostly winwin said it.

No one can blame me i will take responsibility for the both of them and they look they'll get in in a few minutes because you can't stand the cold out. They probably regret it by now.

" hey yuta.. Did you see xiaojun and winwin anywhere?" kun came with yangyang with him.

" see i told you they went out" yangyang said. Okay i have nothing to do with this.

" i let them out for a while they'll be back soon" i said. I need to break the rules if i want to and this isn't the first time that the guys asked me this. Johnny and mark do this.

Even though johnny is trusted by taeyong he still need to follow this just like the rest of us but of course they are rules breakers.

This started when ten wanted to go out about a month ago when doyoung came in and now this happened, taeyong haven't got a clue about this and he with the younger ones doesn't know about this specifically starting from jeno to jisung. I don't know if the other older than them knew but i know that only them who aren't aware of this forbidden trick.

Now that yangyang is here I'm sure he'll tell them. Well i don't care anymore.. Taeyong I'm sorry I'll save myself now.

" wait we can get out?" yangyang said.

Me and kun looked at each other before answering.

" no"

" yes"

So..

That happened and apparently the whole gang is here now because yangyang straight up told the others. This didn't reached taeyong though because i knew for sure that he is doing something important and too busy to talk to.

Even Z is here because sungchan accidentally told Z which she had no idea what was happening. Apparently she doesn't have any idea about this and i thought jaehyun told her about it. Noice job..

" we are screwed.." johnny said.

" calm down we aren't as long as no one tell taeyong" taeil said and he is the eldest here.

" yeah let's listen to taeil" doyoung said as he is one of the suspects too.

" i still can't believe you guys.." z said. She looked disappointed.

" but.. I don't care as long as this kept as a secret between the all of us-"

" what secret?" and we are totally screwed.

" uh nothing?" jaehyun said. While we are here praying our asses the children are laughing at our stupidity.

" jisung what was happening here? " taeyong asked jisung who was at the corner with the others. What the hell why jisung?!

We all know for sure that this child do not lie and I'm afraid that we are surely aren't getting out of this mess.

" uh.. Ummmm... Taeyong hyung.....you see...... " he was looking for help as he people beside him are nervous for him.

We aren't even going to get punished by kicking us out which is great because taeyong wouldn't do that but he would work us until we can't do anything anymore. This includes cleaning everything from top to bottom.

Maybe this is a great time to hire a maid to help with us but who would gladly accept this job from a bunch of criminals?

" well?" taeyong was waiting for jisung to answer.

As the moment jisung was about to answer Z spoke.

" don't pressure him to answer taeyong they don't have anything to do with this.." i kinda agree to her statement.

We looked at taeyong and he doesn't look happy with that move from Z. I mean i guess taeyong is only trying to protect us that's why we are prohibited to do such things so we kinda felt bad and guilty.

" you know what i don't need an explaination.. Just tell me whatever you feel like it" he said and went away.

From what taeyong said really scared the shit out of me. I don't know if he is cool with it or the other way around.

" imma go tell him" doyoung said.

"i guess that's the right thing to do" johnny said.

" but aren't we all have to tell him?" lucas asked.

" yeah.. But think about it if one person tells then he would get the idea of it" mark said.

" good point" i said.

" but what if he wanted all of us to tell him?" hendery said.

" yeah? What if something like that was to happen" ten said.

" then we do it?" kun said.

At this point we are trying to solve it but ends up with a bunch of questions of but's and what if's.

" this is getting nowhere.." taeil said.

" agreed.." z said.

" why don't we talk to him one by one then?" jungwoo said.

" won't he be disturbed by us though?" mark said.

" this is making my head spin.." doyoung said as he walked out of the group for a bit.

" can't we just go up there and talk to him?" ten said.

" it's christmas and we have to deal with this.."

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
it's been a rough year for everyone and i hope for better days this coming 2021 for all of us. Stay safe and have a great day!!
_popo