Dream Launch

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

XIAO DEJUN

"Here we go, here we go, fire
Here it goes, here it goes, higher"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

" MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" lucas loudly yelled from the hallways. It's eight in the morning and i woke up from his voice.

I feel a bit drowsy since my sleep was cut into parts because of hendery. I looked at him and he was peacefully asleep not bother by any noise. I bet he finished up late again.

Well i need to get up or else lucas will come over hear and wake each of us up. I went to wash my face and i decided to went out since they are all probably outside at the Christmas tree that we just set up yesterday.

I step outside and a rushing chenle and jisung came almost hitting their faces at the door. Sungchan followed the two as he was still half asleep.

" yo junjun!" ten came calling me with that nickname.
(my co filo czennies ya know what i mean HAHHAHAH)

" Where's hendery?" he asked i moved away so he can peek through our door to see the sleeping hendery.

" we should wake him up though?"

" nah just let him sleep in for today-"

" but it's fucking Christmas!" ten walked inside of our room and shook hendery awake. He literally shake him up and hendery was ready to beat ten up.

As soon as hendery got into his senses he chase down ten until the both of them got out of the room leaving me here.

" well I've been lonely before.." i whispered to myself.

I made my way to the living room and i saw a bunch of presents below the Christmas tree. Okay first of all when we set that up there is not one single box was sitting below that. Now i saw the tree filled with presents it feels overwhelming, perhaps taeyong or the others placed it there.

" merry christmas everyone!" Z came and she was struggling to hold the gifts in her hands.

" so it was you who placed them!" taeyong said as Z placed all the presents down the tree.

" what? This is all the gifts from me to all of you i did not include yours!! " i actually don't know what they are talking about but if i think about it these gifts are all from Z and taeyong who is confused accused Z for bringing out taeyongs gifts to us but it wasn't. Is that sensible?

" you screwed up dude.. "johnny was to taeyong.

" wait there are more presents?! "chenle yelled as him and jisung are guessing which one is theirs.

" just get them taeyong.. "

Opening the presents is what make a child happy and to be honest i don't think i have got once until i joined this team. Last year i got expensive clothes from taeyong. Although all the gifts that we received are from him until today in which Z started to participate in gift giving.

We wanted to buy presents for other members too but we can't go outside and even if we did it's difficult to get through without being suspicious.

I was opening the gift Z gave me and the first thing i noticed it was small. Well it would be nice if i would be able to use it instead of keeping it inside my room.

I took out the wrapper and a black box are now in my hand. I opened it and it was a watch.

Funny that i received a watch on my birthday a few years ago until it broke off when i got arrested. It bring me back..

" Thank you Z.."

It's supposed to be happy and jolly but we all look down for some reason. It's like three in the afternoon and some of us are in the living room warming up by the fireplace because it's freezing.

" hey jun wanna get out?" winwin said. Hendery moved as he was slipping near winwin.

" that's weird.." i said.

" why?"

" you aren't the type to say those things.." i am right aren't i?

Winwin isn't like that he would usually chill inside instead of going out and the hell go out? We aren't allowed to do that especially its freezing outside.

" i mean just at the garage door.. " i raised my eyebrow at him. This isn't like him.

" okay fine.. I wanted to go out to touch the snow" okay now it's acceptable.

" okay you should have told me.."

" i did tell you though!"

We actually went down but to our dismay yuta was there as usual. Although i have winwin with me so there might be a chance that he would open it.

" what do you want?" we got surprised by yuta's voice. We looked around and he wasn't at the chair we last saw him.

" uh... What?" i said.

Yuta came out from the bottom of the car and as soon as he saw winwin he came towards him.

" ah winwinie!! It's been so long since you came here!!" this bitch is really a simp for winwin. I mean who isn't?

" ah.. Yes.. Let go of me please" yuta moved away.

" anyways why are you two here?" he asked.

" can you open the door we want to get out for a few minutes" winwin said. Wow bold of you to say that.

" i don't know about that few minutes.. But I'll open it just tell taeyong what will you do out when you get back.." talking to him is that easy? Am i dreaming right now?

" yeah we'll not be long.." i said and we proceeded to go out.

Winwin opened the door and we are now out. The cold wind meet my face, i was shivering from the cold. I never knew that it was THIS cold out.

" i regret b-being out.."

HELLO EVERYONE!!
it's been a while since i last posted but i am here again :>>

This was supposed to be posted on Christmas but it wasn't complete by that day anyways here it is!

Btw faded in my last song is such a masterpiece! One of the best song in the album~
_popo