Regular - WayV

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

HUANG GUANHENG

"Yeah, yeah, falling in my motion"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

" i would like to make a toast" taeil hyung stood up.

" nah don't be like that hyung.." johnny said as he tried to placed taeil back to his seat.

We talked in the dinning room until the clock strikes twelve. It's been a tradition here to seat back and wait for the eve then we get to sleep.

" okay since tomorrow is Christmas i would like to give this opportunity to ask you guys.." taeyong spoke.

Oh God.. I get scared when taeyong is speaking. It's either a good thing or a bad thing, although he was guys going to ask it shouldn't be that bad right?

" what is your wish for christmas? " yeah i can feel this is a bad thing.

" yes hendery?" taeyong called out my name. I didn't talked or moved!

" uhh.. Its a sudden question.. But i think i want a speaker"

" nice choice.." taeyong agreed.

" yeah we can blast music from that!" chenle said.

" we already had chenle why do you need another one?" sungchan said. Mark almost spilled his water and the other laughed at sungchan's joke and mark choking.

" okay that was good.. "jisung said as they both high five while chenle glared at them." i hope your food isn't good"

" anyone else?? "

Lucas who was beside me raised his hand.

" yes lucas" lucas stood up from his seat and looked at everybody. I can definitely sense this is chaos.

" okay.. So everyone knew that i want-"

" okay next!" johnny said as we all laughed. We knew what will lucas will say and that's a brand new car and with the budget i don't think taeyong will approve.

"wait this isn't about the car!"lucas defended himself.

" what is it lucas? "kun asked.

" i wanted to say that instead of a car i wanted to be together like this" that was such a warm message.

" don't be like that lucas.. O my God I'm gonna cry" kun said.

The wishes came on from ten's flying out to another country to jaemin's wanting to keep jisung, which came out suddenly.

" how about you hyung?" doyoung asked taeyong in which i saw him secretly smirked.

" freedom"

On my computer i was searching for new information about the target that taeyong hyung handed me. I know it's Christmas right now but i still need to finish this so i can enjoy the holiday later.

Tomorrow is going to be another vacation that's why I'm using this chance to work.

" hendery can you go to sleep it's two thirty.. " xiaojun said. Yeah i know but still I'm up and there's nothing you can do about it.

" yeah I'll stop in a few.." i said as i took a sip from my cup. It's not coffee it's only water.

" hurry up the light is disturbing my sleep.. " xiaojun covered his face with the pillow, hopefully he wouldn't ran out of air.

We are supposed to have separate rooms but since there are new members me and xiaojun became roommates which is fine. As I'm getting closer to the lead i can feel my eyes getting heavier.

Damn i should have bought coffee with me.

As i was scrolling through the page i noticed a few things on it.

To my surprise I quickly read it and placed the information i got sending directly to taeyong's computer.

Geez who would thought that after all that hunting me and jaehyun did are going to land on a stupid site filled with ads. If jaehyun found this out he is going to flip.

As soon it send i shut the computer down and went to my bed. This is one nice ass gift to taeyong this christmas hopefully he wouldn't get crazy about it.

FINALLY A WAYV MEMBER POV!! I have been waiting for this since all the pov and i can't belive its was too short >:(

i can't believe that went from me rejoicing to being frustrated about how the chapter is.. Maybe i am crazy?
_popo