Knock On

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

KIM JUNGWOO

"More than anyone else
Feels like we've gotten"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

I was walking with jisung since today i just got discharge from the clinic and today they are having a cookout. It was been so long since the last time i ate something good, hopefully the food it's great.

" so hyung what forces are you going to?" jisung asked. I just got in to the group as jisung forced me to come with him.

I don't actually have a plan to begin with so him forcing me was already the answer to my problems. Although i would say I'm not as good as them because obviously they should be good at doing their jobs. It's a priority whenever you get into these things.

" might join the squads.. Kun hyung might be the one who organize the squad I'm fitted in"

" ohh yeah.. Mark hyung can't shout at you so it's better off to go to kun hyung" this boy.

" why are you thinking that i would get yelled at?"

" no you got the wrong idea.. Mark can't yelled at you remember? He is like a year younger but i guess he could do that"

As we reached the kitchen everyone was busy movibg around. I saw kun, shotaro and jaemin cooking while yangyang, jeno and chenle are playing games, i mean i guess they can since there's a tv inside the kitchen. Lucas, mark and winwin on the other hand are grabbing things for the cooks and ten, hendery and xiaojun are just looking at them not bothering to help.

I guess this is normal.

" jungwoo!! Jisung!!" ten saw us and they all invited us in the kitchen.

" you guys are all here" jisung said.

" ah no.. Sungchan is in his room and the fourhorsemen are in the meeting room" hendery said.

Four horsemen? Is that what they called johnny, taeyong, taeil and jaehyun?

" oh and don't forget noona" chenle added.

" oh right and also Z" hendery completed it.

" hey get out!! It hot" kun said as he moved the big pot in the counter.

" please don't touch it.. We still have plenty to cook and you guys won't even help us" kun said as he looked at the four

" do we even look like we could help you?" xiaojun pointed at himself and also the two people beside him.

" ah-... Y-ye-... Nevermind just stay there" kun said as he left the three and went back to cooking.

" we are only spitting fax!" ten said as he gave the two a high five.

" that's lame dude"

Me and jisung ended up playing with jeno, chenle and yangyang but we kept loosing every round of the game, it's alright but chenle always tease jisung about it.

" damn chenle just beat us just like that.." jeno said.

The elevator dinged as Z and sungchan came with bags in their hands.

" i thought you are in our room?!" chenle pointed at sungchan.

" i got bored so i went with Z for a while" he answered as the placed the bags in the counter.

We all stood up to see what they got but then Z blocked us before we reached it.

" where are you guys going? Oh to the bags... Right.. Right.. You see those bags are food for the week" she pointed at the bags.

" please don't eat them all at one sitting. These are for a week not a day.. You guys understand??" we all nodded as she still looking at us.

" alright good.. Sungchan.. Shotaro.. Come with me after you guys are done.." Z said as she walked away.

" that's just scary.. "mark said

" you bet.. " lucas answered.

Sungchan and kun started to place the food in the pantry and fridge. I'm sure Z got all the food that they all wanted considering that we can't get out.

Sungchan went to us and threw is some cookies. It's not homemade but it will do.

" i bought these while we are at the store i begged for these but i were shotaro she would have given up easily.." sungchan explained.

" she's your sister but yet she favored shotaro over you" chenle said. I took a bite on the cookie and it tasted good.

" i don't know she's crazy"

Dinner was done and that was a complete mess. Although we are all together when we eat it surprised me when they all sit together, usually gangs members have their own business and often have a cafeteria but in this gang they have a kitchen and a dining table.

Peculiar i would say but in a good way.

While walking down the halls i saw Z and Taeyong talking. I was going down this way but i figured i would interrupt them so i decided to stop for a minute.

" taeyong i can't stand it.. We must tell him.."

" we can't yet alright.. We don't even know what's going in his mind.. What if he doesn't care?"

" but what if he does and he never spoke about it because he forgotten about it?"

" i don't think he is like that Z.. "

" but what if he is? So we are just going to stand here and do nothing about it? We're literally taking away his rights taeyong.."

The door slammed as taeyong was left there standing.

I was so curious about who they were talking to but it's not my business to know so i decided to get away from it. I went back to the kitchen where shotaro and jaemin are talking.

" jungwoo hyung!" shotaro called. I took a seat beside them and i couldn't help but to keep silent.

" Something wrong?" jaemin asked but i shook my head.

" it's nothing.. Just tired" i replied as the two shrugged it off.

Hello!! What do you guys think so far?
_popo