My Van

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Riding on that van
Keep driving
Keep driving

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

Out for a mission Jaehyun and Hendery are on their way back home as the both of them are inside of a car taeyong just bought for them.

" this is sick can't believe we are riding a rolls when we used to ride public transportation.." the memories of Hendery trying to get on the train during the rush hour still haunts him.

" if i haven't begged him to give us one he wouldn't even think of buying to be honest" jaehyun said as he stopped the car at a stoplight.

" yeah but think about the things we could do if we had two cars" the idea came to hendery as he wanted to have his own car.

" yeah i don't think taeyong would approve plus we don't have enough space at the garage considering that it is already full with vans, cars and motorcycles"

" plus yuta will get mad for maintaining another car so that's a no.." hendery flopped back to his seat.

" well i guess you are right.. But still that would be cool though"

" definitely"

The stoplight went green and jaehyun stepped on the pedal as they are about to cross a police car came rushing infront of them. Jaehyun hit the breaks before anything happens and they are lucky to do so.

" what the fuck was that" hendery looked at the direction the police car went as the both of them looked confused.

" let's just go home we'll be late for the meeting" jaehyun stepped on the gas as the both of them drove off.

As soon they turn right a man bumped into the car and a thing flung into the air. Jaehyun stopped the car hitting the breaks as hendery went out to check it.

" yo what was that!" jaehyun said as infront of him hendery looked at the man. Jaehyun decided to get out too but as soon as he saw the situation his eyes opened wide.

" wait.. Let me help you" hendery said as he helped the dude up. Jaehyun saw a cat coming towards them and hissed at jaehyun.

" it's fine.. Please leave me.. I'm okay" the man stood up as he had blood coming from the side of his forehead. As soon as the man looked at the two guys jaehyun recognized him.

" doyoung?"

" i see.." taeyong sat on his chair as he crossed his legs.

The room was filled with silence and only noise coming from the meeting room can be heard as they all know it was the other members who are curious on what was going on.

" i need to go now" doyoung stood up from his chair as he grabbed Nala. He was about to open the door when taeyong spoke up.

" i wouldn't walk out of that door if i where you.." he said. Doyoung was on the brigde of opening the door but taeyong disturbed him from doing so.

" and why wouldn't i?" doyoung said as he looked back at taeyong.

" just a guess.." as a smile brought up to his face.

Doyoung thought that looked weird and try not to get scared by his unreasonable warnings.

" but if you manage to survive again make sure to call us i would gladly congratulate you on it" he said as a sweet bright smile plastered on taeyong's face.

No kidding doyoung felt something would happen if he walked out and it was starting to scare him a little. Doyoung had a hard time for two years and when things get easier another problem hit him.

Life isn't fair for him as he thought that things are going his way, but clearly it doesn't.

As he was reaching for the knob he thought about what's going on on the other side if he walked out of it. Would he die or survive?

Taeyong frowned as he saw the door wide open. He sighed and got up to close it, coming back to his chair he faced the window and looked up into the sky.

The blue sky soon become orange as the sun started to set after a long day. He went back to face his desk as a man stood before him.

" so now what?"

Taeyong raised his eyebrows as johnny was sitting infront of him.

" what?"

" i mean doyoung you just easily let him go?"

Of course taeyong doesn't want it and this wasn't even supposed to happen, he was surprised of how bold he could be.

" i mean it wasn't my intentions but of course i still wanted him to join us, he wouldn't last long outside"

Johnny stood up and walked to the door.

" come on let's go get him"

Taeyong came near him as johnny opened the door for him but as soon as the door opened there stood a bunny with a cat in his arms.

" i knew it"

Poor doyoung ;-;
_popo