Welcome To My Playground

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Welcome to my playground

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

" yangyang what are you doing?!" a voice came through the earpiece and it was a stressed out doyoung managing the team.

" shut up i know what am i doing!" yangyang slide below the lazer beam and quickly ran to the gem.

He grabbed it and shoved it into his bag.

" see that was easy" as soon as he said that the alarm went off signaling that a piece was stolen.

On the other hand doyoung looked at the two hackers who are blaming each other.

" I thought you disarmed the system?!" sungchan was typing quickly to his computer.

" you said you'll handle it when i was busy cutting off the cameras?!" jisung tried to prove his side.

" this is so entertaining to watch.." chenle took a sip on his iced tea as doyoung and taeil just gave up.

" alright it doesn't matter now.. What matters is that they can be caught any minute now and we don't have the time and energy to compensate them" taeil said.

" yeah we could leave mark hyung there-"

" chenle" doyoung looked at the younger and he made a guesture to keep his mouth shut.

" now let's handle this calmly okay??" taeil flipped a switch and a shelf slowly drop down from the ceiling.

" get one of those auto things that turn off any alarms and security whatsoever and plug it in the computer.. Thank God i recommend those to taeyong"

Sungchan grabbed one and quickly placed it to his computer. Jisung trying to back him up if anything goes wrong.

" don't mind me here chilling" chenle said as he laid back to his chair with arms relaxed on his neck.

" yah aren't you supposed to monitor if anyone is there?" doyoung said and chenle went back to work.

Going back to the main course. Mark ordered jeno and jaemin for look out, for some reason the signal is unstable so communications coming from the headquarters are a bit choppy.

" i don't know what the hell they are saying but i don't think it's good.." over the second floor ten said.

" right they keep on.. Beep...skrrtt..ghasjuosh..yeah" yangyang said.

" i think he lost his mind" jungwoo whispered to lucas.

" he's fine.. Its normal" lucas said as jungwoo nodded it off.

" wait for him to break something later"

" Mark!! Come on kid" kun yelled as mark came running out of the building.

" hurry the fuck up!" yuta yelled from the driver's seat as he saw a few people running from behind.

" can't believe mark went inside to get that gem" jaemin said as he looked at mark running.

" he's a risk taker afterall!! " lucas said as he reached out his hand for mark to grab on.

" thanks man!!"

" what the hell are you thinking mark?!" kun scolded at him.

" it wasn't really that hard to get it!" mark stated his reason.

Yuta drove off as soon as he saw everyone on board. As a few shotguns shot the car yuta hissed at the damage he will fix again.

" damn.. I should have bought the armed one"

Back at the headquarters mark, ten and yangyang immediately went to shotaro's clinic as they got a few cuts and bruises.

" please no!! Help me!!" yangyang pleaded as kun dragged him to the clinic.

" bitch don't be such a coward" Ten said as he walked pass by the two. Jungwoo was confused on what was happening as jaemin went beside him and gave a gesture to jungwoo that they will be fine.

" Mark!! You know it's scary there!" mark pitied the young one but they have to be strong.

" we'll get through this brother"

Doyoung went out of the room with taeil and the three maknaes.

" why do you guys kept on doing the opposite we said?" taeil asked.

" we actually couldn't properly hear what you said.." jeno replied.

" yeah the connection sucked" lucas said.

" ah chenle i told you to fix that" doyoung said to the younger.

" i did it though!!" chenle defended himself.

" I'll ask yuta to check the connection.. You guys should rest it's already past midnight" taeil instructed as all of them went to their places except jisung.

" hyung can i ask you something?" jisung looked at his hyung but he was fidgety.

" yeah what is it ji?"

" can i visit my parents?"

For those who don't know or don't remember what happened to jisung's parents they left him at prison and didn't visit him again. That's all i could say for now :>
_popo