Regular

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

SEO JOHNNY

"I am too rich to compete
S

o don't compare them to me"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

I decided to hang out in taeyong's office for a while as he was there finishing his work. He just started because you know what happened earlier.

" she's like a beast and i could even handle her by myself" taeyong ranted. I mean yeah she does looked like it but usually she would just lock herself in her room but today was the day that comes only in once in a while.

" i know right.." i said as i was on my laptop scrolling news and some business things that i would do but too lazy to get started.

" we going to face him one day and you are going to end him.. " i said to taeyong as he stopped typing.

" yeah.. And hopefully that would be final.. " he said.

I was about to turn off my laptop when i saw something on my screen. I decided to click on it and it opened a file.

" hey taeyong.. Did your uncle just retire?? " i said as he stood up from his seat and went near me. I move my laptop towards him as he was reading the article.

" fuck.." he cursed as he walked away from me smashed the vase near him. He was boiling in anger as if this is the last thing he wanted to hear.

" why does he have to do that.. What am i going to do now.. Is he going to leave me after all of this??" he said as i just let him be.

" he haven't even told me about this.. Why is he retiring right now when i still needed him!" he said as he threw another vase around. I'll let taeil clean this up.

" taeyong calm down.. I'm sure he would like to talk to you soon" i said as his legs kneel down and now he is in the floor.

" i hope he does.. I can't accept this"

After taeyong cool down we decided to head to the kitchen and gave him some wine. He looked like he needed it.

I poured down into his glass until there's no more left. By the way this is his first bottle. Z would have given him a drink of two but i think he needed more for today. Well atleast I'm not giving him something strong because he might kill me if he gotten a hangover the next day.

" feel a bit better?" i said as he nodded in reply. He had no emotions on his face and looked dead. I was also confused why would his uncle retire in the first place.

He gave us this job then after two year he would retire? I mean he is still practically young like around late forties to retire in a gang. What did he thought to the point he wanted to retire.

Taeyong hated it because when his uncle retires that means he would take over which the last thing he wanted. It was fine for him to manage a group like us but his uncle wanted him to be his successor. Although his uncle had children and they are way older than taeyong but they refused since they wanted to stay out of the criminal life.

Although his uncle isn't the mafia since there isn't like in our system but rather he is one of the pioneer who created the this. That's why alot of people respect him. We could say taeyong is our leader here and there are leaders from every group but the one who commands them all was his uncle.

So that means he is next in command to the system. Of course there are people who wanted that position because they wanted power but his uncle didn't want any of that since he only wanted to make their life easier.

Whoever wanted power in this system will automatically be thrown out or be killed depending on what he/she did.

We kill people, yeah that's given but only if they do something to us. But when we didn't we don't usually do it because it's against the rules of the system.

We could say we are criminals from this system we are on but that's what the society tells us. That's why we have to live like this. We don't associate to heavy groups like those who kill people for fun and use other illegal things. We are doing this to live.

" strangely its quiet today.." he said. Yeah it's usually quiet right now.

" yeah.. Too quiet.." i said. Soon i heard voices coming from the halls. They must have been in their rooms.

" wanna find out?" i said as he left his glass into the counter and we headed to the halls.

As we got deeper the voices got louder and louder. What is happening here..

" it's already twelve and they are still up?" taeyong said as he heard someone scream.

" AHHHH!! NO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!"

" I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT"

"  this is unfair!!"

We saw light from winwin's doom so we decided so silently open it to see what they are doing.

" look hendery! Let's team up so we can take down winwin.."

" no way you could have betray me so no thank you"

" hey yuta is cheating!"

" am not!"

" who's turn is it??"

" wait since when kun hyung have only one card?"

" that's called technique"

" ehh?? Shotaro also have one card!"

" we could ended up losing.."

" shut up sungchan we are a team here"

" who said we are a team dumbass!"

We ended up opening the door as we saw them playing on the ground. Jaehyun and taeil is also there as they where holding a bunch of cards in their hands.

" so that's why its awfully quiet out.."

I would love to play uno with these guys :'>
_popo