Replay (PM 1:27)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

MOON TAEIL

"I wanna turn back time
And breathe in that rhythm, always"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

Eventually that night taeyong and johnny decided to play until we finished at two in the morning. They thought they were going to be scolded but turns out they joined the chaos that the kids started.

I was inside of the clinic watching jungwoo who was asleep. Although shotaro said he woke up but i guess he wanted to get some rest. I was about to leave when jisung came inside. He stared at me but then snapped out and sat beside jungwoo.

I tried to leave because i didn't know what to say or do to the both of them. I actually knew they lost their trust in me after we escaped and i didn't know that they would actually leave.

" hyung.." jisung called out and he wasn't looking at me. I think he was talking to jungwoo so i proceed my way.

" taeil hyung wait.." he said as i stopped my tracks.

" im.. Sorry we left you.."

I understand now why they left me. They wanted freedom that they didn't see that we offer, i also understand the both of them. To be honest we aren't free from any angles you look because in the end we are all criminals.

Yes we still do things that we shouldn't supposed to do but this is the only way out. Sure we could think of something else but it would take years to be able to go back to normal and we couldn't survive that long. We might as well put ourselves back in jail if we done it.

" it's fine jisung.. I understand.. We all understand" i said to him. We are currently having a walk and it was nice having a time like this. It was nice.

" but hyung how do you guys manage all of this by the way.. The previous gang did not bring us any good.."

" well.. As much as possible taeyong wanted to keep us lowkey so that police won't notice us.. Its been that ever since and it's effective if i would say" i told him.

" well.. Can i join then? I wanted to stay here.." he said it.

I smiled a little from what he said. Clearly he doesn't know that he is already part of the team.

" i mean even if you wouldn't ask we would still adopt you at some point" i said. I ruffled his head even though he is way taller than me but what could i do.

" alright, i get it now.. Hyung can i stop by at chenle and sungchan's? I forgot i would go there and help the both of them.." he said.

" of course.. But don't cause trouble" i said as he ran off. I wouldn't even trust the three of them being in the same room since that would only be a mess but let's give them some time together. Afterall jisung just got here.

I walked my way to the meeting room where i saw taeyong, johnny and jaehyun inside. Jaehyun in his laptop doing whatever he is doing, johnny and taeyong who are both busy planning amd talking for the next mission.

" so did you convinced him?" johnny asked as i closed the door.

" surprisingly he asked me to let him join so i think it was a success" taeyong gave me a thumbs up as they both went back to work. I went to my chair and got myself to work on my own.

I was investigating on this man which who was the person attack jisung and jungwoo's previous gang. There aren't alot of information stated from it but they are quite known for their leader, who was recently a man of the government.

Unfortunately this man is the same one who placed taeyong in jail so this is a big deal for us.

" taeil where should we go from this?" johnny asked as i looked at where they at. This is a hard thing when we don't have a powerful brain that would help us. Yeah it's true that we have four brains in this room but not all of us can see through from everything.

In short we aren't the smartest of the kind but it works.

" try the third one.. I think its the best one around.." i gave them my opinion and went back to work.

This is honestly tiring. Can we take a break and just act like the world isn't against us.

S

tream make a wish!!

_popo