Beautiful Time

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

LEE JENO

"Do nothing, the warmth we felt
When we stretched our feet to the sky
With you with you it’s only you"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

After the meeting and also taeyong's story time we proceed to our rooms. I was the only one here because taeyong accepted my request of having one. I am blessed to be away from chenle for once, although i felt bad for sungchan sometimes.

I went to change my clothes as i got out from the shower.

While i was at it i remembered the times i was working to get paid. I know like it's uncommon for a guy to be in some sort of performance like women in a strip club would but that's a mode of making money.

After all that work i would immediately go to the shower and just clean my impurities away. Like this is a safe heaven for me. No one can see me and try to do anything to me.

But of course it's wrong to take people's money like that so in the end i ended up in jail.

I don't think i would recall this while i was in jail since i couldn't feel safe there and i tried to distract myself from thinking those dark times. I guess thinking about it now it would be safe for me.

Funny is that I'm only talking about this right now but that's what happened to my life and I'm here in the future trying to stay alive.

After that i went to my computer and opened it when i noticed that i received a message. I opened it and it was from jisung.

Jisung went with jungwoo because he wanted to be with him, i guess he grew fond of the older obe rather than us which is fine i guess. Although this has been the first time i saw his messages for a while now since he told me that they also entered a gang.

Yes, in the end jungwoo and jisung ended up there too. I told them that they should have gone back here but they said they will be just be kick off by taeyong which i protest because taeyong has been nice to us and almost treatibg us like family. Although there are those time that isn't but most of the time he cares.

Before they left jisung told me that he would always try to cobtact me even we are apart and that made me realize that he was going outside. I was supposed to go with him to help but he said i should stay because he just felt i wanted to be here.

Of course i wanted to stay but considering you have to leave that would just be cruel.

I read the message that jisung said and i dropped my mouth when i read it.

They have been struggling for the past few months and they just got in a attack just now. Jisung said jungwoo almost died because he was hit by a bullet but luckily he received treatments. He said that most of their members died and they were lucky to survive.

He also told me that they are looking for the convicts who escaped two years ago and the one person who they are looking for was taeyong hyung.

The message ended that he wish they would have gone back to us and should have never left.

Think.. Think..