Drippin'

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PARK JISUNG

"That is dripping dripping dripping love"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

" hyung they are going to be here right??" i asked as jungwoo was still unconscious on the bed.

I actually didn't know what to do and the only thing come out of my mind was to tell someone our situation atleast. For a year we have been leaving a normal life but of course we have been chased multiple times but we manage to escape.

I wouldn't say we are happy about it but atleast I'm alive and well those times until we got into trouble.

Me and jungwoo hyung gone from the store to buy food once we are headed back a man try to threaten us. He said he would give us money and everything we need in order to survive once we joined them. This is exactly why i didn't go to the gang but now they are using it to us.

We had no other choice but to accept, we are unarmed and don't know how to fight back. Eventually we caught on once we entered the gang. Although jungwoo hyung got the most pain because he was training with those buff dudes while i am struggling with my brain trying to orocess everything they taught me.

I eventually got a hang of it but jungwoo hyung was still having a hard time.

Today we just got into a fight with another gang because our boss was stupid enough to intimidate the other one which resulted in many casualties and also stolen goods from us.

Not to mention the other gang was trying to look for taeyong hyung which i got alarmed. I  had to warn them about it, i actually didn't care if they would save us or not but i just wanted them to know about it.

Jeno didn't reply to me but he had seen my message, we talked sometimes but after a long period of time we stopped doing it. I don't know if we are just busy or the fact that he forgotten about me.

As i was staring at jungwoo hyung the door swung open revealing one of our comrades.

" let's get out we've been under attack.. Again" he said as he left the area. Soon people from the infirmary went out of the door as i stayed with jungwoo hyung. I didn't know how to move him so that why i didn't move.

Tears are already flowing through my eyes as i knew this could be the end of us.

I just wished that we could live a normal life. I wish i could be happy for once in my life. Nightmares are still haunting me and it isn't trying to leave me alone.

How can i do this when i am so weak and couldn't do anything on my own.

While i was crying someone held my shoulder. Suddenly i felt the urge to look at that person when i did i immediately balled my eyes out. I just can't believe it is happening..

" don't worry ji.. We are here"

Getting out of the place was easy especially when we have someone at the front to take care of people who might attack.

" when are you guys going to be done!!" a yell coming from the front of the building said. We soon found our way to them and hurriedly made out of the building.

" it's about time.." yuta hyung said as he was waiting at the vehicle. Soon the gang are already inside and was ready to go.

Once we are all set yuta hyung drove us out of the place. I noticed that there are still two people that we left back there so i looked out to the window and try to find where they went when jeno hyung back me up.

" they said we should leave them.. They know what to do.. Besides jungwoo needs treatment right now and shotaro was back at the building.." jeno said.

I calmed down at what he said. I'm just worried about taeyong hyung and Z noona.

" this is the first time i saw Taeyong and Z out in the battle field.. Who knew they could handle those old men" ten said.

" just like you said they are old men.. Why would you guys picked such gang when there are gangs like us which are way cooler" lucas said. I don't know if hyung wanted to cheer me up or regret my decisions in life.

" hey shut your mouth you are scaring him" kun hyung said.

" but anyways welcome jisung!! Glad you are safe" mark hyung said as i smiled at him.

I'm glad you guys are safe too.

As we got to the building jungwoo was delivered to a clinic where shotaro examined him. While we are watching him we aren't allowed to in since shotaro doesn't allow people inside when he is treating someone.

" this is my first time watching shotaro work.." jaemin said as we are watching him treating jungwoo.

" yeah that's because you are lucky enough to not get injured.. You don't know how painful that sweet soft ball can do to you.." yangyang said as he shiver in fear.

" bro i totally agree.. "mark said as both of them hugged each other.

" bro he isn't that bad.. "jeno said.

" he has his favorites.. " yangyang said and with that shotaro glared at us and tried killing us with his stare. Man that was scary..

YAY TWO DOWN!!
_popo